19M What would you rate me and which surgeries do I need? What are my major flaws?

D

Deleted member 13589

Iron
I view myself as psl 4-5. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 3E5E01BF-0122-4E06-8E00-AC8FFC9FE7CA.png
    3E5E01BF-0122-4E06-8E00-AC8FFC9FE7CA.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 254
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Stare, mewcoper and 3 others
Do you have hair?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
if you need to post a filtered black and white pic to look below average its indeed over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, Deleted member 5180, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
was over even before then
I don’t think I look that bad mate. I mog subhuman curry and ethnic foids anyway. What’s my psl?

• +1
Reactions: Artemide
1 psl.

Maybe 2 on a good day.

I would say 1.5

That’s a 2.5-3 in normie rating though? So I’m fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, lutte, Acnno and 1 other person
I don’t think I look that bad mate. I mog subhuman curry and ethnic foids anyway. What’s my psl?
the psl scale is retarded so I dont know for sure but definetely not 5, more like 2. you have uee, long midface, shit lower third, no zygos, maybe bloated and thats all I can tell from a black and white pic that doesnt even show your hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Need better photos

You look older than 19, you are recessed, your eyes look asymmetrical, there are too many flaws, if you're also bald, it doesn't look good at all, only height could save you, how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
You look older than 19, you are recessed, your eyes look asymmetrical, there are too many flaws, if you're also bald, it doesn't look good at all, only height could save you, how tall are you?
5’8

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
No need to come here for a rating. Just upload some pictures to tinder and swipe for a week.
I bet that you will have zero success.
There are only 2 ratings in real life. Either 1 or zero. Either most girls find you sexually attractive, or 99% does not find you attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 8229, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
:trepidation:

The next few decades of your dating life will be very very hard.
You have literally nothing to compete on the market.
I’m white and mog most ugly ethnic foids. Maybe I’m not psl 4 but psl 3.5 at least

How old do I look

I’m white and mog most ugly ethnic foids. Maybe I’m not psl 4 but psl 3.5 at least
Remove your pic and log off asap. You’re practically begging posters to come here and bully you

Remove your pic and log off asap. You’re practically begging posters to come here and bully you
Bully me for what? I’m white so I mog automatically anyway. Just wanted surgery suggestions.

• JFL
Reactions: Descartes and gamma
I view myself as psl 4-5. What do you guys think?
Share a good picture not a picture while you lying on a bad with a black and white filter so we can say something well, even tho filter and shitty angle what i saw that you have small and short chin and lip incompetence so maybe genio or if your bite also fucked up bimax could be needed.

Edit: no way you are 4-5 psl 3.5 psl at best

Post a full pic if you want accurate rating. Are you overweight? What's your norwood level?

Shit angle and lighting + black and white filter

Dude just accept ur ugly af lol no hate but ur not 4 PSL

you know its over when you have to cope with the status of your race

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Nigga you get mogged even by average ethnic, stop coping.