19yo autistic borderline alcoholic foid at the mental ward is leaving me

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
shes going to a detox clinic for her alcoholism.

it never began.

she was my best romantic prospect ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Zeruel, MA_ascender and 2 others
Arent you like 30 brah :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and raabla
Its legal I guess. Just kinda predatory tho
how is it predatory?!

man your mind is so wicked and fucked up. this is why youre inkwel
why would you even think about predatory behavior when a lion speaks of his love at the mental ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, slavicpsycho, Clown Show and 2 others
how is it predatory?!

man your mind is so wicked and fucked up. this is why youre inkwel
why would you even think about predatory behavior when a lion speaks of his love at the mental ward
Only in cucked countries like America and UK is an age gap even considered mentioning.
Bro she's 2 years younger than you you sure you're not a pedo bro???? Bro !
Fuck bro ! 10 year age gap you're going to hell bro ! Brooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and MoggerGaston
Girls like this usually like older guys too
Good luck
He’s a lion ofc it’s predatory
Only in cucked countries like America and UK is an age gap even considered mentioning.
Bro she's 2 years younger than you you sure you're not a pedo bro???? Bro !
Fuck bro ! 10 year age gap you're going to hell bro ! Brooooooooooo
its insane that our age-gap is something people even think about or see as an issue.

love goes beyond age. JFL at being an age-cuck.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and SoundnVision
its insane that our age-gap is something people even think about or see as an issue.

Bro she's 1 year younger than you, that shit fucked bro ! Fuck Bro ! Be careful broooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and MoggerGaston
I mean if you're an incel you deserve a younger woman
I'm 20 and my life experience (with things like sex and socializing) is on par with a 15-16 year old. I treat college like an extended high school. It would make no sense to date a girl my age.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and MoggerGaston
I'm 20 and my life experience (with things like sex and socializing) is on par with a 15-16 year old. I treat college like an extended high school. It would make no sense to date a girl my age.
Go get some young ( legal ) fanny fella

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This so much.

I have nothing in common with girls my own age. But if I date younger girls I do have stuff in common with now I am a predator according to the age-cucks.
It's insane we have them even in a blackpilled forum.

I honestly feel like I can talk more openly about large age-gaps IRL than I can on the internet, even on .org

the 19yo girl at my ward would find the idea of dating 29yo me less strange than losers on this forum do.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes

a lady wanted me to date her daughter but I said no she’s too young for me I was 19 she was 17 JFL dumb by me but also I didn’t know her daughter well and ig I wanted a way out of it without being a prick

• +1
This so much.

I have nothing in common with girls my own age. But if I date younger girls I do have stuff in common with now I am a predator according to the age-cucks.
It's insane we have them even in a blackpilled forum.

I honestly feel like I can talk more openly about large age-gaps IRL than I can on the internet, even on .org

the 19yo girl at my ward would find the idea of dating 29yo me less strange than losers on this forum do.
Makes you realise how bad age cucking has filtered into society everywhere, you get fucking young incels on here thinking 5 year age gap is weird.
Just fucking think about that.
Clown fucking honk honk

I'm 36 fucking a 23 year old and I was I was fucking an 18 year old instead.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and moredatesmorerapes
a lady wanted me to date her daughter but I said no she’s too young for me I was 19 she was 17 JFL dumb by me but also I didn’t know her daughter well and ig I wanted a way out of it without being a prick
You said she was too young for you, but in reality: you were too young for her.

• So Sad
Reactions: raabla
Makes you realise how bad age cucking has filtered into society everywhere, you get fucking young incels on here thinking 5 year age gap is weird.
Just fucking think about that.
Clown fucking honk honk

I'm 36 fucking a 23 year old and I was I was fucking an 18 year old instead.
internet is a retarded place where a lot of retards get to write their idiotic ideas.
The ignore feature is simply a good tool to get rid of a lot of these retards tbh.

IRL socializing with the right people has been more blackpiling to me than some forum stuff on here.
But it's a different dynamic and can be harder at times.

Like right now I am drunk and high and socializing IRL in this state would be difficult, but I can still socialize online.

MentalWard has been a cool place to socialize tbh, even though I don't really feel at home there. There is a lot of anti-masculine energy there.
I've already been given 2 'time-outs' because people felt threatened, were scared of what I said. I wasn't welcome to sessions anymore before I had an intervention-session, etc.
So I really need to filter a lot of stuff when talking to people IRL even at the ward.

Here I can tell people to go ER and its fine, IRL i cant apparently :lul:
but theres a lot of other difficult shit going on too ngl.

probably
she showed me that she was on dating-apps today, was a massive turn-off ngl.
is she skinny

female addicts often are leanmaxxed, and leanmaxxed young foids look good on pictures (better than irl most of the time)

no wonder she gets attention on dating apps

• +1
probably
she showed me that she was on dating-apps today, was a massive turn-off ngl.
also dating apps are full of retard htns/chadlites dating down weak mtbs (or at least just matching with them, enough to cockblock and gaslight foid into thinking they have higher smv than they do), foids there are giga picky

ive went 4 days with 0 matches on tinder, the only like i received was from this tranny (legit tranny)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
is she skinny

female addicts often are leanmaxxed, and leanmaxxed young foids look good on pictures (better than irl most of the time)

no wonder she gets attention on dating apps
shes an alcoholic and doesn't eat while drinking.
So yeah she's lean, probably malnutritioned severely since alcohol is her body's energy source which has 0 relevant nutrients.

Her face is bloated asf though. But her body is lean.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
also dating apps are full of retard htns/chadlites dating down mtbs, foids there are giga picky

ive went 4 days with 0 matches on tinder, the only like i received was from this tranny (legit tranny)
View attachment 3256291
i havent dared venturing to dating apps again for the last months.

that place is hell to me.

• +1
i havent dared venturing to dating apps again for the last months.

that place is hell to me.
yeah beyond over

before the pandemic it was relatively ok way to pull foids since chads didnt use it as much

but now that they flocked to OLD no chance, better pull from social circle or in-person

• +1
yeah beyond over

before the pandemic it was relatively ok way to pull foids since chads didnt use it as much

but now that they flocked to OLD no chance, better pull from social circle or in-person
i use the exact same pics/age I have always used and it simply generates 10x less results than it did pre-pandemic.

beyond over

• +1