1stMan isn't the business man I thought he was, he's just constantly shaking down his audience for more money to support his spending habits

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
He made seemingly dozens of videos talking about how frugal of a guy he was and how everyone should take a few years where they work 50+ hours per week while walking to work to save on bus fare and cutting their own hair to save more money which is good advice for saving up a lump sum that you can invest

It turns out he's just the type of guy who's on the hamster wheel where as soon as he has money coming in, his spending on useless shit increases to offset potential savings which explains why he's always looking for a new ploy to milk money from his audience

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 2 others
Very true. I was thinking of buying a PS5 until I snapped backed to the reality of video games being an insane unnatural expensive cope

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and <6PSLcel
He made seemingly dozens of videos talking about how frugal of a guy he was and how everyone should take a few years where they work 50+ hours per week while walking to work to save on bus fare and cutting their own hair to save more money which is good advice for saving up a lump sum that you can invest

It turns out he's just the type of guy who's on the hamster wheel where as soon as he has money coming in, his spending on useless shit increases to offset potential savings which explains why he's always looking for a new ploy to milk money from his audience

Nobody is perfect. He gave good advice in his first videos, but then he finished content and started repeating the same shit.

Now he just posts for money like scamza.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, curryascenderr, Chadeep and 1 other person
Very true. I was thinking of buying a PS5 until I snapped backed to the reality of video games being an insane unnatural expensive cope
Videogames are one of the least expensive hobbies tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and <6PSLcel
Videogames are one of the least expensive hobbies tbh
Imagine putting 1000s of hours into a video game giving you no income or transferrable skills. You sound silly.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Imagine putting 1000s of hours into a video game giving you no income or transferrable skills. You sound silly.
Its your hobby outside of work tough. Who tf wants to continue working after work

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and virgin
Nobody is perfect. He gave good advice in his first videos, but then he finished content and started repeating the same shit.

Now he just posts for money like scamza.
Yeah I thought his advice was good as well
It seems he lost a fair bit of support and got hate in the comments over the 1M house thing with it being a bad deal for the customers mathematically if they get to use the house for like 5 days a year for the cost of 3k assuming getting the second house up and running takes months longer than he says it will as is the case with everything he puts a date estimate on.

I just thought that if people are willing to spend 3k on it then it's their own fault, but I lost respect for him upon discovering that he's not undertaking all of these business ventures with the honest ambition of making one that's sustainable but instead promising the world to his audience with a product that will likely fail just so he can make off with the money to satisfy his ever growing spending habits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, albe.ORG and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Beastimmung
Its your hobby outside of work tough. Who tf wants to continue working after work
Who tf wants to blow their money on unnatural activities? Go get some sunlight and start a family bro.

• Woah
  • JFL
He must be billionaire since he gives similar advice to them.

save up by not drinking a cup of coffee, save money by skipping breakfast

• JFL
I also live with my family, doesn't mean I created my own family

Then throw your phone away and stop posting here
I'm here to connect with like minded people

Admit you want children and a family and leave the Peter Pan syndrome behind. Grow up

• Woah
I'm here to connect with like minded people

Admit you want children and a family and leave the Peter Pan syndrome behind. Grow up
Well, if I would find the right women I would probably do it at some point. But I doubt that will happen.

• JFL
If you can listen to this guy for five seconds and somehow not realize he's a tool, it's over for your social intelligence

• JFL
Well, if I would find the right women I would probably do it at some point. But I doubt that will happen.
go do it. just do it. put your mind to it. spread that seed or be a monastic

• Woah