@1stman (ytuber) really wishes he had a full head of hair

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Nw2+ cels pls do anything you can to not go bald or else you'll become a coping machine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, Krakowski and 9 others
Bald men always compensate with a beard its so funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, szolliontaraelis and 6 others
the cope is actually insane lmao

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, BoredPrince and 3 others
must be hard

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and 5.5psl
i don't understand why niggas don't just get a hair transplant like it's relatively inexpensive and less embarrassing than being a bald bearded cuck to your genes

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, callisto, Shycel and 7 others
i don't understand why niggas don't just get a hair transplant like it's relatively inexpensive and less embarrassing than being a bald bearded cuck to your genes
You can't get hair transplant when you are completely bald , he can go for hair system.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, 5'7 zoomer, zura and 3 others
You can't get hair transplant when you are completely bald , he can go for hair system.
like glued on hair piece?

i don't really know much about the solutions but fk being bald lol

• +1
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn and 5.5psl
almost forgot to take my fin pill jfl thanks op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Kasanova, Mewton and 4 others
I hate bald copers.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and 5.5psl
How’s this cope lmao. He’s right harry style is ugly bald

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I got a hair system after shaving and rocking SMP for the past 8 years.
My life has literally changed overnight, I swear to god, if you're bald and are not a transplant candidate, get a hair system, thanks @Gaia262 for suggesting it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kasanova, Gaia262 and 5.5psl
Should have thought about getting on minox a bit earlier u gymcel selfimprovementfag ?

• +1
Balding is the one thing I worry about currently, I can’t imagine the feeling of starting to lose hair. Hopefully I have enough money saved up for a hair transplant when it goes really bad

• +1
I got a hair system after shaving and rocking SMP for the past 8 years.
My life has literally changed overnight, I swear to god, if you're bald and are not a transplant candidate, get a hair system, thanks @Gaia262 for suggesting it.
The only drawback of hair system is that if people found out then it will really impact your perception.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
1st man says women peak at 25-28 jfl

fate of oldcels

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova and 5.5psl
The only drawback of hair system is that if people found out then it will really impact your perception.
It depends on how you take it. I've told my close friends, if anyone asks I don't mind telling it. I don't give a fuck tbh, my hair was my main failio and I fixed it.
If you wear it with confidence and don't display insecurities when hair is the topic of discussion among your friend group no one will give a fuck. People are too busy worrying about their own insecurities.

• +1
1st man says women peak at 25-28 jfl

fate of oldcels
According to him you should marry at the age of 40 ( peak male smv) with a 25 year old girl ( peak female smv)

According to him you should marry at the age of 40 ( peak male smv) with a 25 year old girl ( peak female smv)

He’s also just jealous of young men in general

He scammed his viewers with a cope supplement and then dipped

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and 5.5psl
How’s this cope lmao. He’s right harry style is ugly bald
Right after that, he said: "it's not like being bald makes you ugly...".

Which was a dunny cope comment.
Only with a perfect proportioned head shape, can a guy get away with being bald. Which like only 1% or less of guys have.

• +1

Cope concept yeah.
If a dude want marriage and the whole shabbang for life. He better pick at the age, he has the highest smv and most good options to chose from. At whatever age, that is for a guy. But for most guys, that will be mid to late 20's

• +1
@5.5psl , why are you posting old memes?

• +1