1stman's demise

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
Serious discussion.

Thoughts on 1stman? Unemployed and not making money off YT. Resorting to scams. Negative influence on the youth. Only reply if you're high IQ.

Come join our "skool"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maximum cope31, Chadeep, piec and 3 others
He wasted alot of time with the streaming platform, and the 1M House concept also. When he should have launched a skool community a year ago like Hamza. What he should do is make the same style of videos, but have some mild editting not mr beast, but just more edited he rambles alot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, N1666, thecel and 3 others
Get the fuck out of here man:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Bro gets like 2k views per video he's a loser

Doesn't know anything about business

Bought land in the middle of nowhere in an undeveloped poverty to build a house on it and thinks its worth 1 million

Doesn't realize location is the no.1 thing which determines a houses value and he's in a bottom 0.0000001% location so his house is worthless

Wasted like 200k on a streaming platform which doesn't work and no one will ever use so its worthless

I honestly can't believe he is actually this low iq as a grown man. Fucking retard

No job, wasted money from yt, dead channel, scammer, no career, no skills except muh body language (autism and doesn't help any aspect of life)

Only thing I like about him is his talks about life setup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Chadeep, zharupodrugu and 9 others
He wasted alot of time with the streaming platform, and the 1M House concept also. When he should have launched a skool community a year ago like Hamza. What he should do is make the same style of videos, but have some mild editting not mr beast, but just more edited he rambles alot.
He's an incel btw. He won't get a job and sunk too much time into YouTube. He had a short relationship with a Jamaican girl back in 2018-2019 but since then he has just coped about grinding so hard that he can walk outside and "bang glamour models". He is 34 now. I wonder will he give up the gig and become a reformed Dad in the near-term, or keep coping and waste time into his 40s. I've a fascination with watching people with low-self awareness (and some narcissism, arrogance, low-self esteem) document their lives.

There's value there.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, Chadeep, HighTierSubhuman and 10 others

Bought land in the middle of nowhere in an undeveloped poverty to build a house on it and thinks its worth 1 million

Doesn't realize location is the no.1 thing which determines a houses value and he's in a bottom 0.0000001% location so his house is worthless

Wasted like 200k on a streaming platform which doesn't work and no one will ever use so its worthless

I honestly can't believe he is actually this low iq as a grown man. Fucking retard

No job, wasted money from yt, dead channel, scammer, no career, no skills except muh body language (autism and doesn't help any aspect of life)

His life setup is him looking for quick scams while in debt and still talking about muh high value man and how to attract women when he's not independently wealthy, still unironically talks about sharp jawlines and moviestars (mentions George Clooney, Brad Pitt) and uses them as comparisons for whatever he's talking about. But he's mid 30s, completely unemployed, renting an apartment of the money from his Dad's will. He needs to adjust. I think a wife and kids is what he really wants. But I'm not making a judgement. Just an observation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, piec, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Honestly as a baldcel he's not that bad looking + he's like 6'2 so he has the height halo. but dang i didnt know he was a scammer, i used to watch him when i was 14 and he seemed to be doing really well for himself. why is every redpiller a fucking scammer :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and jacobrb07
Eh, he gave some decent advice a few years ago. Now it’s all shit.

I don’t think he’s particularly intelligence tbh

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
Serious discussion.

Thoughts on 1stman? Unemployed and not making money off YT. Resorting to scams. Negative influence on the youth. Only reply if you're high IQ.

Come join our "skool"

Massive joke. Always has been, always will be.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
One of the laziest, most obvious and least charismatic grifters. At least do steroids and rent a super car to flaunt. Jft at this guy trying to project an aura of success while filming alone in a public park.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, piec, Jonnyboi and 3 others
1stman? Unemployed and not making money off YT. Resorting to scams
What do you want us to say? You burned him just by describing him. He could at least get a job scanning groceries or delivering pizza. Honest men never get rich from their work anyway. Wealth that they do build comes at the cost of their youth and is usually transferred to some lazy and used-up woman once a mortgage is paid off and the man is primed to be wrung through the divorce wringer.

I remember that @thecel likes this guy for some unexplainable reason.

I wonder will he give up the gig and become a reformed Dad in the near-term
Oh dear god. I hope wont so he can't ruin any man's life before it begins. You wouldn't have a chance being born an average male in 2025, with your prime set for the gynocentric year of 2045 and this clueless buffoon as your father.

I've a fascination with watching people with low-self awareness (and some narcissism, arrogance, low-self esteem) document their lives.
You read Kiwifarms I'm guessing. 1stman isn't what I'd call a lolcow. 1stman is an uninteresting grifter and a run of the mill redpiller. His thread would be hardly two pages.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Seth Walsh
I always knew he'd fail with that streaming service.

• +1
I remember that @
thecel
@thecel likes this guy for some unexplainable reason.
@thecel 1stman is brachycephalic.

• JFL
Negative influence on the youth.

You really think so? His messages are good advice for young men. I’d say the blackpill community has a negative influence on the youth.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stalkuh, Yliaster, Chadeep and 3 others
What do you want us to say? You burned him just by describing him. He could at least get a job scanning groceries or delivering pizza. Honest men never get rich from their work anyway.

I remember that @thecel likes this guy for some unexplainable reason.

Oh dear god. I hope wont so he can't ruin any man's life before it begins. You wouldn't have a chance being born an average male in 2025, with your prime set for the gynocentric year of 2045.

You read Kiwifarms I'm guessing. 1stman isn't what I'd call a lolcow. 1stman is an uninteresting grifter and a run of the mill redpiller.
I never read any Kiwifarms thread about him. Can you link it?

In regards to what you said. I think it's unfortunate for him, but his delusion is stopping him from progressing. His scams obviously aren't, and will not make him a sustainable living. The fact he's still banking on the possibility that his shitty persuasion tactics will result in thousands of naive virgin teens and young adults paying off the mortgage on a house in Grenada is just amusing.

Like, I literally find it interesting that he's wagering everything on the chance that he'll pull off a redpill scam. It's far more likely he'll just be in the same situation at 40 but far more frustrated. The fact it's not a character he's playing, or some sort of PSA is interesting. Like, he has actually put his focus into trying to rip people off. He's getting back the energy he puts out.

I think his arrogance holds him back. I'd love to look into the potential inverse relationship between steadfast arrogance and self-awareness and EQ, if there's any correlation there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel

Yeah you’re right that a Skool community would’ve made HIM more money, but the streaming platform and 1M House are cool ideas that I’d actually like to see turn into a reality.

makes more profit =/= better product/service

If his streaming service succeeded, I’d watch it. I’m not buying a membership to his Skool community.

Last edited:
You really think so? His messages are good advice for young men. I’d say the blackpill community has a negative influence on the youth.
depends on how the youth takes it. If they wallow in self-pity then yea that's not a good but if they use BP advice and appealmaxx during their youth and puberty, it will help them in their later teenage years-early adult years to find good connection. Attractive people always win, no matter what.

• +1
Both are a negative influence for sure. Kris Sturmey PERSONALLY doesn't care about you or the next guy. Real in person relationships are so important.

Who's most likely to help you break out of a third world prison?

• A person who cares about you in real life?
  • A gregarious forum user who you've a lot in common with?
  • A self improvement YouTuber?
  • A "self improvement" YouTuber who wants yours and everyone else's money who gets more desperate by the month?

• +1

The house thing is actually a great metaphor for the redpill. Obv most of these niggas are scamming when they pretend that a subhuman can say the right words and score a white becky but 1stman might legit believe this shit. All that alpha holding frame shit when you are a 5’6 curry is exactly like spending a shit ton of money on a house in the middle of nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
The house thing is actually a great metaphor for the redpill. Obv most of these niggas are scamming when they pretend that a subhuman can say the right words and score a white becky but 1stman might legit believe this shit. All that alpha holding frame shit when you are a 5’6 curry is exactly like spending a shit ton of money on a house in the middle of nowhere.
yea true, really good metaphor, good spot

One of the laziest, most obvious and least charismatic grifters. At least do steroids and rent a super car to flaunt. Jft at this guy trying to project an aura of success while filming alone in a public park.

But he is succcessful.

What do you think success is? Bugattis, champagne, gold chains, and a bodybuilder physique? Come on bro.

1STMAN has a successful business that makes him a full-time income that’s well above the average salary for a man at his age. This alone qualifies him as successful. He’s self-employed and makes a very good living.

whats ironic about 1stman is that he was slaying during his late teenage years-early adulthood and preaches shit like "Muh muh 30+ is your brooooo :soy::soy::soy::soy:, keep putting in the work your gonna make it and fuck adriana lima when ur older"

• JFL
But he is succcessful.

What do you think success is? Bugattis, champagne, gold chains, and a bodybuilder physique? Come on bro.

1STMAN has a successful business that makes him a full-time income that’s well above the average salary for a man at his age. This alone qualifies him as successful. He’s self-employed and makes a very good living.
I probably make more as a upper middle clas white collar worker than him

• +1
Both are a negative influence for sure. Kris Sturmey PERSONALLY doesn't care about you or the next guy. Real in person relationships are so important.

Who's most likely to help you break out of a third world prison?

• A person who cares about you in real life?
  • A gregarious forum user who you've a lot in common with?
  • A self improvement YouTuber?
  • A "self improvement" YouTuber who wants yours and everyone else's money who gets more desperate by the month?

Isn’t that like saying X is bad because is isn’t as good as Y?

I probably make more as a upper middle clas white collar worker than him

Both of you are financially successful, no?

But income isn’t the only thing that defines career success. I’d consider myself more successful if I were to make $100K per year from my own business than $200K per year by working for someone else. Career success is about money AND making it with a method that you truly find fulfilling.

Last edited:
But he is succcessful.

Maybe he’s successful to you because as a tranny you probably won’t even make it to his age, but clowning around on YouTube for money is almost never worth it unless you are significantly out earning your average middle aged status climber doctor/code monkey. It’s like saying that a gay stripper is successful because he makes a lot of money. 1st man is trading dignity for money, and he’s not even making that much for that trade off to be worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, piec, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
But he is succcessful.

He's in a ton of debt from what I understand. He just keeps repeating himself saying he's successful in his videos.

"If you tell a big lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

This concept is linked to Nazi propaganda tactics, though the specific wording may not be directly from Hitler himself but rather derived from interpretations of his or Joseph Goebbels' strategies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maximum cope31, piec and thecel
you probably won’t even make it to his age

I never valued longevity in the first place. I live only for youth.

Both of you are financially successful, no?
I don't make videos trying to posture as some rich high-value man. I don't even care about money and I'm more successful than this guy. You kinda need the Bugatti's or the roid body. Without that, you just come across as some random middle aged guy.

• +1
I don't make videos trying to posture as some rich high-value man. I don't even care about money and I'm more successful than this guy. You kinda need the Bugatti's or the roid body. Without that, you just come across as some random middle aged guy.

You’re talking about how he’s perceived on YouTube, not how successful he really is.

You’re talking about how he’s perceived on YouTube, not how successful he really is.
Yes, it's all about image. You're trying to convince the audience that you're some highly successful, uber masculine authority figure. He doesn't look the part.

• +1
Isn’t that like saying X is bad because is isn’t as good as Y?
My point was that he doesn't care for any of his customers or subscribers in the slightest. He'll do anything to ramp up his business. He is a blue collar worker in terms of social class, education, IQ etc. But unlike most, he is not an honest worker. I've a huge problem with that. Years trying to short-cut and usurp, and it's all in vain. Realising his situation and confronting it will make him a better person. Change is needed, but he's unwilling to adapt or compromise.

34 and talking about "muh the most, the best" "muh if I compare myself to Michael Jordan for a second". He has never considered that all the standard normal families who've made concessions for future prosperity might actually be RIGHT? And him, the one lambasting others and talking about how his "way" is superior, might just be a mega COPE?

It's damaging for the youth because why would you want anyone to fall prey to a bad conman, and if the con works - you'd have more of a likelihood for such schemes and behaviours to perpetuate through other, more shrewd and possibly more immoral actors.

That's why.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, maximum cope31 and thecel
My point was that he doesn't care for any of his customers or subscribers in the slightest. He'll do anything to ramp up his business. He is a blue collar worker in terms of social class, education, IQ etc. But unlike most, he is not an honest worker. I've a huge problem with that. Years trying to short-cut and usurp, and it's all in vain. Realising his situation and confronting it will make him a better person. Change is needed, but he's unwilling to adapt or compromise.

34 and talking about "muh the most, the best" "muh if I compare myself to Michael Jordan for a second". He has never considered that all the standard normal families who've made concessions for future prosperity might actually be RIGHT? And him, the one lambasting others and talking about how his "way" is superior, might just be a mega COPE?

It's damaging for the youth because why would you want anyone to fall prey to a bad conman, and if the con works - you'd have more of a likelihood for such schemes and behaviours to perpetuate through other, more shrewd and possibly more immoral actors.

That's why.
Unfortunately, if you come from a poor background, you’ll often need to lie, cheat deceive ect if you want to be successful. He’s just playing the rigged game by the elites.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and thecel
His life setup is him looking for quick scams while in debt and still talking about muh high value man and how to attract women when he's not independently wealthy, still unironically talks about sharp jawlines and moviestars (mentions George Clooney, Brad Pitt) and uses them as comparisons for whatever he's talking about. But he's mid 30s, completely unemployed, renting an apartment of the money from his Dad's will. He needs to adjust. I think a wife and kids is what he really wants. But I'm not making a judgement. Just an observation.
Seth, sure seems you've done your research. :what:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Unfortunately, if you come from a poor background, you’ll often need to lie, cheat deceive ect if you want to be successful
What if you do all of that in vain? It's what happens 99.999999999999% of the time unless you are Charles Ponzi or Machiavelli. Why not try to have some self respect in the one life you live, do the best you can so you can live and maintain. The alternative is to drop your morals to try an achieve something external, and you'll torture yourself and others in the process.

Yes the world is completely unfair. Let's not have it create any more terrible people. You can be responsible for you own feelings and behaviour at least. Sometimes decisions are forced, but it is not as black and white as you are saying. You don't need to be a big fish in the biggest lake. Be an above average fish in an above average pond and create a fucking good example of yourself in this 1 fucking life. The opposite is brutal, that's why I'm highlighting 1stman.

He lies and deceives and it's all fruitless.

He's chasing a bag

Your rotting on a forum

• JFL
Reactions: piec, Jonnyboi and thecel
I gave my thoughts on him recently in this thread

It's actually quite astonishing how often he changes his products and means of getting money out of his audience
The streaming platform is now behind the skool community paywall as well as his course and old videos
He also started giving 1 on 1 coaching calls

He tries to act like he's some elite business man who's too professional to be associated with his youtube channel and the manosphere yet he is now resorting to the exact same products that hamza has used to milk money from his audience (coaching calls and skool community)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Seth Walsh and thecel
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
not a word, summarize

• +1
Bumping this.

Thoughts?

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Chadeep, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, piec and 6PSLcel
Can’t believe i thought that dude was legit back then :lul:

Last time i watched him he was in a penthouse in London.

Wtf happened to this guy ?

• JFL
Bumping this.

Thoughts?

You come off just as narcy as him and most other Online Influencers all plagued and dominated by your
respective Egos

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves"

• +1
You come off just as narcy as him and most other Online Influencers all plagued and dominated by your
respective Egos

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves"
Nah I'm not as narcy as him and I play a character on here designed to create discussion.

But I agree with your quote. Narcissism and arrogance are definitely huge hindrances IRL, they're traits that definitely shouldn't come out when trying to enjoy the company of others. And contrary to many forum members, I don't think there's any real benefit to either trait IRL.

Being narcissistic and arrogant about anything usually shows poor emotional control and can be/should be worked on.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster