1yr ascension

thxmes

thxmes

6'0 14y
IMG 3891 IMG 3895
this was 1y 1month ago
IMG 3892 IMG 3896
since ive started becoming “attractive” i have genuinely been treated 10x more humane, ive been able to get away w sm shit that wouldve probably got me jumped a year ago, im telling you all looks influence how people treat you sm, ive been able to get girls since ive started caring about how i look, being able to get with mostly any girl i try (some with boyfriends that werent too happy)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, sanasa, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Good base, solid ascension though can’t discredit it.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and JohnDoe
Are you 14yo rn?

good ascension you look good
nigger is 6ft at 14
its not over

yeah im 14 turning 15 in a month (didnt know you fw tuneski)
You look good for a 15 yo, keep it up. What did you do and what do you plan on doing?

mogger textbook 5.25 psl

lol

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Good shit, what looksmaxxing did you do exactly?

You look good for a 15 yo, keep it up. What did you do and what do you plan on doing?
dyed hair dark brown, gym 4x a week, stopped eating like shit(not takeout almost every night), got braces 2 months ago and teeth have straightened significantly, started skincare properly, and honestly not too sure what else to do this is sort of why im here

View attachment 2943680View attachment 2943681
this was 1y 1month ago
View attachment 2943682View attachment 2943684
since ive started becoming “attractive” i have genuinely been treated 10x more humane, ive been able to get away w sm shit that wouldve probably got me jumped a year ago, im telling you all looks influence how people treat you sm, ive been able to get girls since ive started caring about how i look, being able to get with mostly any girl i try (some with boyfriends that werent too happy)
bump

dyed hair dark brown, gym 4x a week, stopped eating like shit(not takeout almost every night), got braces 2 months ago and teeth have straightened significantly, started skincare properly, and honestly not too sure what else to do this is sort of why im here
Lol basically nothing

• +1
Reactions: gigell, IAMNOTANINCEL and Aero
good job ltn-htn in a year is really good

take your braces out or tell your ortho not to put bands to fix your bite, otherwise maxilla will become recessed

take your braces out or tell your ortho not to put bands to fix your bite, otherwise maxilla will become recessed
I dont think bands recess maxilla only extractions. Also just mew to fight band force

mirin

• +1
Reactions: thxmes