2.26 FWHR weird?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I just measured my FWHR at 2.26 it sounds too much is that weird, normal, good or bad? Or it could be camera distortion maybe a bit

Better this than 1.6

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
ideal is 2.0 son

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 6128
Jfl 2.26? Thats alot if you have hooded eyes run gay alien game and get your cock e sucked by lookism users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
did the midface look fine?
Yes. Big failo is being ethnic but overall hightier normie just looksmaxx a bit but i am sure you slay?

• Love it
Penaut skull
Lmao, I measured it and got 1.6 the first time cuz I didn't know where to measure lmao then second time I got 2 exsclty so apparently better than pitt tier jfl what the fuck can I do to measure properly

Yes. Big failo is being ethnic but overall hightier normie just looksmaxx a bit but i am sure you slay?
that was a highly frauded pic but I will indeed look like that after looksmaxxing or even better. I'm more like low tier normie now really.

that was a highly frauded pic but I will indeed look like that after looksmaxxing or even better. I'm more like low tier normie now really.
Ah I see just looksmax with surgerys life is short just surgerymaxx if you have money

• +1
idk need pic son, could make u look low iq/caveman with a high fwhr
Damn lmao that's why I'm ugly. Ideal midface with bad growth lmao. 1.9-2.0 after 3 tries

• +1
Ah I see just looksmax with surgerys life is short just surgerymaxx if you have money
Ok turns out I measured wrong, till just above the eye it's actually till middle of the brows. I get 1.835 this time

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov