2/3 of the entire Global youth population do not have even basic skills.

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Screen Shot 2022 10 21 at 83147 PM

Example questions of PISA Level 1 questions
Screen Shot 2022 10 21 at 83230 PM

Screen Shot 2022 10 21 at 83301 PM

Screen Shot 2022 10 21 at 83334 PM

These are the MOST basic questions, and yet 2/3 of the global youth can't or would have trouble with them.

If you come from an OECD country and attend or have attended a good university within your country, then you are in the top 1% of all humans. Its staggering to see just how STUPID the vast majority of the human race is.

The NPC meme is real, most humans are just robots with no agency, who have no thoughts, and maybe not even a conscious. Its not a stretch of the imagination to say that those living below 85iq don't live comparable lives with those even at 100iq.

The biggest takeaway for anyone reading this is that most everyone you will meet on the street are stupid, have no goals, and can't solve basic questions. You should feel superior to them, because you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, Hero of the Imperium, ChadpreetMaxxer and 2 others
What about building a porch or laying bricks. Mixing cement and making a level concrete floor. Learned that before I was 10. And so many other shit. My father always insisted we learned that stuff
Those are very useful too.

And I’m an academic too.

This world is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, incel194012940, Danish_Retard and 4 others
NPC meme isn't a meme it's real life man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, zerotohero, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
Most of those people are from 3rd world shitholes. Who cares that kids can’t read in Haiti?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14392, ChadpreetMaxxer and 7 others
Lack of fathers or fathers don’t know shit. My dad taught me how to rebuild car engines, do electric wiring, fix appliances, hunt, skin animals, and just self sustain in general. Most people can’t even change a flat tire JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18879, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
That's pretty good.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16369
Lack of fathers or fathers don’t know shit. My dad taught me how to rebuild car engines, do electric wiring, fix appliances, hunt, skin animals, and just self sustain in general. Most people can’t even change a flat tire JFL
Based father

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and gymmaxedhorse
majority of those countries are 3rd world so not surprising, Why are they trying to test 3rd worldcels for intelligence and competency? Everyone already knows the answer

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel
View attachment 1918211

Example questions of PISA Level 1 questions
View attachment 1918213

View attachment 1918214

View attachment 1918215

These are the MOST basic questions, and yet 2/3 of the global youth can't or would have trouble with them.

If you come from an OECD country and attend or have attended a good university within your country, then you are in the top 1% of all humans. Its staggering to see just how STUPID the vast majority of the human race is.

The NPC meme is real, most humans are just robots with no agency, who have no thoughts, and maybe not even a conscious. Its not a stretch of the imagination to say that those living below 85iq don't live comparable lives with those even at 100iq.

The biggest takeaway for anyone reading this is that most everyone you will meet on the street are stupid, have no goals, and can't solve basic questions. You should feel superior to them, because you are.
water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back