2/3rds of 2024 has passed

Clark69

Clark69

Penance

the last remaining days of the year will be darker, shorter, and colder. at least you had fun this year and accomplished many things you said you would in January, right?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Early 2024 was far better than the last 2 months for me

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Clark69
Ever since I graduated time has been slipping through my fingers, I need to make better use of it

Years pass slowly the more u age due to experience

When ur a kid let’s say 5 years old a year feels like forever long because u haven’t experienced many when ur 20 it’s like ur rewatching the same movie again and again it won’t be as long to ur perception

Also many ppl follow a certain pattern in life and don’t do new things which our brains usually register new things

If u constantly do new things u will think of the year as longer if u do nothing just the same old shit u won’t remember what happened

Ever since I graduated time has been slipping through my fingers, I need to make better use of it
There’s a trick for time not to pass quick

Perception of time is a real thing and as u age u experience many years so ur perception slows down

A trick to actually make ur perception of a year last longer and therefore live longer is to constantly do new things no matter how stupid they are but stuff u never did before

Then it will simulate when u were a kid and as u were new to the world most of the basic shit was new to u

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and silently_said