2.5 year difference can my bones still develop?

I

itssooverformelol

Bronze
I am 17 and a late bloomer, first pic i was 14, also ik that im ltn and no istg i am not biting my cheeks its just weird cuz i tried smiling without my teeth

Attachments

• IMG_5026.jpeg
    IMG_5026.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo and boss8055
You've peaked

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
bump because my penis is big

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
bump because my music taste is great

bump because i love watching movies and tv shows

bump because i love boobs

bump because i would eat a chicks' ass if i had the chance

Bones are still developing, but you don't have a lot of time. If you have money in excess, go on HGH or even direct IGF-1.

So your bones obviously won't develop. If you want more help show side profile

Bones are still developing, but you don't have a lot of time. If you have money in excess, go on HGH or even direct IGF-1.
i have around 10k to spare but that was for my car, any other solutions? +rating

my side profile is subhuman, like slideshow level
Show us a photo of the profile. If it's really subhuman and recessed, start saving money for bimax, as @SubhumanForever suggested.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Why do you guys advocate hgh and IGH for bone growth? You know this very well that it can make you look deformed ogre?

Show us a photo of the profile. If it's really subhuman and recessed, start saving money for bimax, as @SubhumanForever suggested.
is it time to save for bimax?

Attachments

• IMG_5765.jpeg
    IMG_5765.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5766.jpeg
    IMG_5766.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 0
Why do you guys advocate hgh and IGH for bone growth? You know this very well that it can make you look deformed ogre?
Acromegaly is caused by excessive HGH and IGF-1 levels. If HGH and IGF-1 levels are kept at the upper end of the reference range without significantly going above it, then no acromegaly will occur.

In today's environment, natural IGF-1 doesn't exist, so it's better to get it exogenously via HGH supplementation. HGH is converted into IGF-1.

Even the slightest stress, lack of sleep, junk food, micro plastic, etc..., basically nukes the HGH levels as it does with testosterone levels as well.

HGH is produced mainly during sleeping, but good sleep is a rare thing today.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
is it time to save for bimax?
You appear recessed and underdeveloped, as if something has constricted the development of the face.

Yes, start saving for bimax.

I'm also slightly recessed and I'm saving for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Actually, you are more down grown rather than recessed.

Nope, you just lost some 'baby fat' on your face

You appear recessed and underdeveloped, as if something has constricted the development of the face.

Yes, start saving for bimax.

I'm also slightly recessed and I'm saving for bimax.
i sleep with my mouth open, i legit cannot fix; tried taping mouth, mom caught me and hid the tape.

First of all. This isn't a side profile pic
Second, you are downgrown. You need bimax. Consult with blackpillremedy for further info

First of all. This isn't a side profile pic
Second, you are downgrown. You need bimax. Consult with blackpillremedy for further info
i feel like side profile is literally not that important unless model, like for the average sarah and even stacys really just care about height and frontal, so do u suggest saving up for a surgery that will benefit my frontal profile more?

i feel like side profile is literally not that important unless model
I feel like you are a complete fucking moron who should shut the fuck up and listen to me.

I feel like you are a complete fucking moron who should shut the fuck up and listen to me.
soooo sigma bro!!! its over either way id rather focus on frontal than side

Stop sucking your cheeks autismo

Boneless downgrown subhuman
One of the ugliest i’ve seen on here tbh

i sleep with my mouth open, i legit cannot fix; tried taping mouth, mom caught me and hid the tape.
The opened mouth issue can be caused by issues with the bone.

Better for get an x-ray and consult with a doctor.

I am 17 and a late bloomer, first pic i was 14, also ik that im ltn and no istg i am not biting my cheeks its just weird cuz i tried smiling without my teeth
Your face could develop more. Ltn?