• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12303, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
Got some wolverine scratch action going

• +1
Reactions: PYT
And now get lean

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9641 and .*my*.
Good job bro, even in bloatmaxx you mog the average person back to lucifer in physique.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
lean

• JFL
you will have barely any muscles left once you are done leanmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: paranakee and .*my*.
Brutal, Are you a hardgainer? I looked like your after picture before I ever started lfiting.

• +1
And no you didn’t
There's nothing impressive about your after ''physique''. It seems like all you gained was fat and not much muscle mass, When you cut down you're just gonna looks like your before pic. Infact you look worse as you lost your jawline.

Not trying to be a dick just being honest. You're 6'3 so most likely a hardgainer like zyzz was. if you're not predisposed to go bald just hop on Test.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 4332
There's nothing impressive about your after ''physique''. It seems like all you gained was fat and not much muscle mass, When you cut down you're just gonna looks like your before pic. Infact you look worse as you lost your jawline.

Not trying to be a dick just being honest. You're 6'3 so most likely a hardgainer like zyzz was. if you're not predisposed to go bald just hop on Test.
Pics of your physique

Where are the pics?

That’s why my bench is pushing 230?
Bruh you've gained 70lbs in 2 years and ur bench is only 230? Wtf. I hit 225 bench in 6 months while staying the same weight. Unless you were anorexic af, i'm sorry to inform you this but you gained mainly fat.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 4332
Bruh you've gained 70lbs in 2 years and ur bench is only 230? Wtf. I hit 225 bench in 6 months while staying the same weight. Unless you were anorexic af, i'm sorry to inform you this but you gained mainly fat.
Fuck off. You’re a manlet and your range of motion is less.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
i'm 6ft6.
Manlet arms and/or better genetics. I was the weakest guy in the room as a teenager. But my cock was the largest so open your mouth and suck it.

Manlet arms and/or better genetics. I was the weakest guy in the room as a teenager. But my cock was the largest so open your mouth and suck it.
lmaooo "manlet arms" nigga even if i had comically short arms compared to my body, my arms would be longer than yours. Your programming was absolutely horrible, it shouldn't take more than a year of proper training to bench 225. 225 isn't even an achievement you're out here boasting about hitting a 230lbs bench when its literally the bare minimum to qualify as "I do lift bro". I feel like your ego has been inflated by the fake puff people get while they bulk. Start cutting and you'll soon realise how small you really are in reality. Out of that 70lbs you'd be lucky to keep 30.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4332 and ManzareK
That’s why my bench is pushing 230?
That's really bad after 3 years btw (especially if you gained 70 pounds...).
Either your diet or nutrition is really fucked up. Look into it asap ngl

Did you not left seriously for the first two years? I'm being genuinely curious, you physique mog me but I'm just asking cause everyone says apparently that isn't good