2.7 chin to philtrum ratio

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
This is what my ratio will be after jaw surgery, is this perfect or should I ask for a bit more or less? (And if so, what would you say is best to shoot for)

I know most say 2.5-3 is the ideal ratio, but some like @thecel say around 3 (Meaning that going over 3 a bit is great too) is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, poopoohead and SteveRogers
Sounds good, but how it harmonizes is the most important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and PseudoMaxxer
This is what my ratio will be after jaw surgery, is this perfect or should I ask for a bit more or less? (And if so, what would you say is best to shoot for)

I know most say 2.5-3 is the ideal ratio, but some like @thecel say around 3 (Meaning that going over 3 a bit is great too) is the best.
2.5 is ideal, Mine's 1.7 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, poopoohead, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Depends on other proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Sounds good, but how it harmonizes is the most important.
tall chin is life and can help offset a long face (which i have)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28896
My chin and jaw is 100% like this Bimax should fix it no?

If ur philtrum is long go with 3x, if it's short go with 2.5x . If ur face is long go with 3x, if it's short go with 2.5x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Probably too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 19766
Downwargrown chin is malegaze and a PSL meme, what truly matters is chin robustness and width

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 19766
Why tf does he look like he has a recessed chin with low set hyoid bone
He always had a recessed chin, His side profile is rather below average, his masseter muscles is what gave him wide jaw

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 19766
2.05-2.55 is ideal anywhere higher u look ogre asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, LooksThinker and Deleted member 19766
If ur philtrum is long go with 3x, if it's short go with 2.5x . If ur face is long go with 3x, if it's short go with 2.5x
my philtrum AND face are long, what do i do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Gmogger and lilxder2
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Banasura and LooksThinker
That's interesting given he basically is THE handsome sex symbol of Hollywood
I mean he has god level harmony, People don't care much about your side profile if you look like this face to face

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
And rape ur harmony broooo, anything over 2.5 is a flaw. Depends on other factors as well, basically no one has that big in “psl” maybe hernan drago ( the reason he looks ogre )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, NarrowBones and Deleted member 19766
And rape ur harmony broooo, anything over 2.5 is a flaw. Depends on other factors as well, basically no one has that big in “psl” maybe hernan drago ( the reason he looks ogre )
Opry has it too, he has a long philtrum so 3x would benefit him, also he has a long midface so a big chin will help him ( look at Patrick Bateman, long midface saved by tall chin) jfl

• JFL
Yeah opry and drago have it, and none of the other 99.9% of attractive males do not
Opry has it too, he has a long philtrum so 3x would benefit him, also he has a long midface so a big chin will help him ( look at Patrick Bateman, long midface saved by tall chin) jfl

Yeah opry and drago have it, and none of the other 99.9% of attractive males do not
The other 99.9% have a compact midface and a good philtrum so a 2x-2.5x would make them look ideal . He doesn't have a compact midface and a good philtrum , rather he has long philtrum and long midface so a 3x would be better

The other 99.9% have a compact midface and a good philtrum so a 2x-2.5x would make them look ideal . He doesn't have a compact midface and a good philtrum , rather he has long philtrum and long midface so a 3x would be better
If he has long philtrum and he alr wants to get tall chin aka 3x chin to philtrum it will make his facial thirds disproportionaly large lol. Sean pulls it off just because his philtrum is rather small

If he has long philtrum and he alr wants to get tall chin aka 3x chin to philtrum it will make his facial thirds disproportionaly large lol. Sean pulls it off just because his philtrum is rather small
He has a long midface too a 3x chin would help him because it will make his facial thirds all same height

He has a long midface too a 3x chin would help him because it will make his facial thirds all same height
sean o'pry has short midface, his mifdace ratio is literally 1.1

so u think o'pry just has a long philtrum but a short midface right
No he has a really short philtrum and a compact midface. Just wrote wrong

• +1

3 is too long like a the Mask chin, 2.05-2.55 is ideal

• JFL
  • +1

Mine is 2.7 but not cuz I have a tall chin but cuz I have a short philthrum