2 days after microneedling .5mm my skin feels and looks smoother than retin-a ever made it

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Also my pores look smaller as well, and my skin looks less wrinkly. The next thing I need to incorporate is red-light.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Swelling

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
when does it go away
1-3 days

I actually microneedle the night before an important event cause make skin look good but it goes away

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
1-3 days

I actually microneedle the night before an important event cause make skin look good but it goes away
how often do you micro needle and at what depth?

This Is dermaroller?

Is It like dermaroller? What type of cream u use later u derma pen Ur face?
It's the same as a dermaroller but better. It doesn't hurt as much, and it doesn't tear your skin as much. Also the a7 has thinner needles which is better.

This was my first time using it. I used .5mm length. After using I put vitamin c serum on my face. People say to put hyaluronic acid 100 percent on your face too if you don't live in a dry climate, but I didn't.

It didn't dry out my skin so I don't think it's necessary to put hyaluronic acid with .5mm. Probably with higher depths you should put hyaluronic acid on your face after derma stamping.

The x7 is probably the next best pen besides the a7. Also I think it's a little cheaper.

It's the same as a dermaroller but better. It doesn't hurt as much, and it doesn't tear your skin as much. Also the a7 has thinner needles which is better.

This was my first time using it. I used .5mm length. After using I put vitamin c serum on my face. People say to put hyaluronic acid 100 percent on your face too if you don't live in a dry climate, but I didn't.

It didn't dry out my skin so I don't think it's necessary to put hyaluronic acid with .5mm. Probably with higher depths you should put hyaluronic acid on your face after derma stamping.

The x7 is probably the next best pen besides the a7. Also I think it's a little cheaper.
How can i find a good vit C serum? I Need Only vit C in It?
VINCITORE 2019* BIO Siero Viso con ACIDO IALURONICO PURO 100%, VITAMINA C, E ● BIOLOGICO e Vegano ● ENORME da 60 ml ●Trattamento Antietá ●Antirughe e Antimacchie ●Anche per Dermaroller ●MADE IN ITALY Amazon product ASIN B076611KCY
Screenshot 2019 11 12 02 45 57 632 comamazonmShopandroidshopping

This Is good?

How can i find a good vit C serum? I Need Only vit C in It?
VINCITORE 2019* BIO Siero Viso con ACIDO IALURONICO PURO 100%, VITAMINA C, E ● BIOLOGICO e Vegano ● ENORME da 60 ml ●Trattamento Antietá ●Antirughe e Antimacchie ●Anche per Dermaroller ●MADE IN ITALY Amazon product ASIN B076611KCYView attachment 162173

This Is good?
I don't know if the one I'm using is safe tbh

how often do you micro needle and at what depth?
used to do monthly at 1.5mm to 2mm but i have thick skin. I dont really feel anything less.

i really only bother with doing the hairline these days

• +1
used to do monthly at 1.5mm to 2mm but i have thick skin. I dont really feel anything less.

i really only bother with doing the hairline these days
What is your preparation before doing the hairline and at what depth do you do it.

Do you wash your hair thoroughly right before doing it?

What is your preparation before doing the hairline and at what depth do you do it.

Do you wash your hair thoroughly right before doing it?
nah not really just a cleanser. I dont do the whole scalp though.. just where ive receded.

• +1
I haven't done my hair yet tbh but I will soon
i havent noticed anything tbh and ive done it close to 10 times now

i think it has to be paired with minox tbh

i havent noticed anything tbh and ive done it close to 10 times now

i think it has to be paired with minox tbh
I've seen a video on some dude that claims he solely did micro needling and there was clear improvement in thickness and density of his hair. I'm gonna pair it with castor oil and coconut or something like that

How often do you use it, where did u buy it?

I've seen a video on some dude that claims he solely did micro needling and there was clear improvement in thickness and density of his hair. I'm gonna pair it with castor oil and coconut or something like that
How do you do microneedling on hair

How do you do microneedling on hair
Haven't done it yet, but basically just wash your hair, keep your hair wet but not dripping wet and then microneedle on your scalp with at least 1.5mm length. Honestly I'll probably try to shoot for 2.5mm with numbing cream just to see if it's worth it.

Haven't done it yet, but basically just wash your hair, keep your hair wet but not dripping wet and then microneedle on your scalp with at least 1.5mm length. Honestly I'll probably try to shoot for 2.5mm with numbing cream just to see if it's worth it.
sounds retarded ngl

This was my first time lol
True, I recall to read it too now lol my bad
So u usw it for both hair and skin? I think i saw somewhere it was better not to. I may probably be mistaken tho