2 days on melanotan

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
My skin is ascending fucking hard. This shit is a godsent, I look a bit more tanned and healthier. On the before pic my skin looked like death and lacked complexion.

I’m gonna mog so hard at school fuaarkkk

Also what undertones do I have?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, MA_ascender, hunkymonkey69 and 3 others
Where you from bro? German?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
fuark bro mirin im hopping on mt2 soon

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PsychoDsk
fuark bro mirin im hopping on mt2 soon
do it, I've only been on 2 days too. My skin looks way healthier and my boners are crazy
underrated looksmaxx

maybe its a bad angle but i think the before looks better, i think the contrast between your neck and face looks bad in the second

edit: actually overall second definitely looks better

maybe its a bad angle but i think the before looks better, i think the contrast between your neck and face looks bad in the second

edit: actually overall second definitely looks better
yea the angles aren't the best, just to show my skin improvement and colouring. I am somewhat more bloated on second pic cuz I dropped winstrol out of my stack and upped the test yesterday

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
bro wash ur hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
yea the angles aren't the best, just to show my skin improvement and colouring. I am somewhat more bloated on second pic cuz I dropped winstrol out of my stack and upped the test yesterday
overall skin looks a lot smoother like meds which is one of the biggest skin halos, especially for guys imo

• +1
Melatonin helps me sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyWs and PsychoDsk
does it look unhealthy? I haven't shampoo'd in 2 months and thought it looked good. Also I just woke up on the first pic
maybe its just bed head but yea it looks very weird in shape and greasy i also see some parts of ur scalp it looks decent with a hat on tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Mirin

Hope you don't get cancer or sum

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
maybe its just bed head but yea it looks very weird in shape and greasy i also see some parts of ur scalp it looks decent with a hat on tho
it doesn't feel unhealthy tbh but yea my hair is thin asfuck with some very blonde parts which is probably the reason you see my scalp

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, hunkymonkey69 and Gaygymmaxx
it doesn't feel unhealthy tbh but yea my hair is thin asfuck with some very blonde parts which is probably the reason you see my scalp
You need black hair it'd fit your numbers better, dark triad birthday needs dark lookz :chad:

A black perm would look perfect with your eye color niggas on here would flame me for that take tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
You need black hair it'd fit your numbers better, dark triad birthday needs dark lookz :chad:

A black perm would look perfect with your eye color niggas on here would flame me for that take tho
yea zeta told me to dye it black too but I'm trying to get this colouring. I do dye my brows and lashes tho so they look darker compared to my hair which is already good enough imo

I'm also getting a waterline pencil (kinda like mascara) to make my eye area mog even more when going out

• So Sad
god damn nigger
fine I'm dyeing it black tomorrow :incel:
Tag me if you do, we have a very similar pheno and i've been considering dark brown/black a long time. Tried brown before and it mogged my blonde heavy.

• +1
Tag me if you do, we have a very similar pheno and i've been considering dark brown/black a long time. Tried brown before and it mogged my blonde heavy.
will do, I'm going shopping tomorrow for more dye again. The foids at the store already think I'm a dick loving homosexual.
I'll see what they say, if black or dark brown would look better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gravlek and OnlyWs
will do, I'm going shopping tomorrow for more dye again. The foids at the store already think I'm a dick loving homosexual.
Black. All black would mog the hardest

Faggotmaxxing way to go in 2024 bro

• JFL
do it, I've only been on 2 days too. My skin looks way healthier and my boners are crazy
underrated looksmaxx
yeah i move back into uni next week so gonna order some once i move in, ive also got 3 weeks between moving in and start of term so if anything goes wrong it wont matter jfl (im planning to water pull in this time too)