2 Fundamental Theories to get Rich in the Modern Online Era [You wont hear this anywhere else]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
1. Owning online assets.

Just like how people get rich from owning the most popular land in a city and putting a mcdonalds or whatever on it

you must own land where the customers are.

to do this online, you must own product listings where the customers are.

you must be in the top 3 for a popular search on amazon. (yes it takes a long time and money to get there)

you must be top 3 for a popular search for a product on google(seo), (yes takes a long time etc)

you must own big email lists(takes years to build)

you must own big social media pages

all for selling products.

but when you own them assets. its literally a money printer. just like how owning a mcdonalds in the most popular location of ur town would be.

2. Spending dollar on ads, and getting 2 dollars back

fb ads, google ads etc..

you must create value so that if you spend $1 on ads, you make back $2.

then you can scale this so ur spending $1000 per day, and getting $2000 back per day

people were doing this even in the era before the internet. with poststamps. if the guy could make more than $x that it costed for the post stamp, from whatever he delivered to everyone. then they could scale it and send post to EVERYONE , and get filthy fucking rich.

same thing on the internet.

however this is much harder and requires dropshipping Ads tactics, where you test hundreds of products until you get winners etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, aspiringexcel, thereallegend and 3 others
water

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
1. Owning online assets.

Just like how people get rich from owning the most popular land in a city and putting a mcdonalds or whatever on it

you must be in the top 3 for a popular search on amazon. (yes it takes a long time and money to get there)

you must be top 3 for a popular search for a product on google(seo), (yes takes a long time etc)

but when you own them assets. its literally a money printer. just like how owning a mcdonalds in the most popular location of ur town would be.

fb ads, google ads etc..

then you can scale this so ur spending $1000 per day, and getting $2000 back per day

people were doing this even in the era before the internet. with poststamps. if the guy could make more than $x that it costed for the post stamp, from whatever he delivered to everyone. then they could scale it and send post to EVERYONE , and get filthy fucking rich.

however this is much harder and requires dropshipping Ads tactics, where you test hundreds of products until you get winners etc..
Will these theories make me taller?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Deleted member 27511, BoredPrince and 5 others
gold to pigs

3. Being a woman

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
bro just discovered kindergarten capitalism

1. Owning online assets.

fb ads, google ads etc..

If your trying to get rich you probably won’t. Some with unique skills may and high iq also may. Otherwise you’re wasting your time. You need to think in terms of what problem in the world exists which I can solve, you experiment with mvp’s etc (the lean startup) alternatively you think in terms of new ideas, then launch the simplest version of the idea and lean startup until you either pivot to your next attempt or try new ideas.

If your trying to get rich you probably won’t. Some with unique skills may and high iq also may. Otherwise you’re wasting your time. You need to think in terms of what problem in the world exists which I can solve, you experiment with mvp’s etc (the lean startup) alternatively you think in terms of new ideas, then launch the simplest version of the idea and lean startup until you either pivot to your next attempt or try new ideas.
The best think u can do in this time is make connections and work with yhe

i already knew this

i can tell you know literally nothing about business and would 100% fail

The best think u can do in this time is make connections and work with yhe
holy shit even more autism. the "connections" meme

being rich is 99% luck. you might as well buy lottery tickets because that's how much control you really have over your financial fate

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
the replies to this thread has made me realize how low iq and clueless all the members here are, and how much all the members here are absolute losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
holy shit even more autism. the "connections" meme
I know from experience connections is not a meme
i can tell you know literally nothing about business and would 100% fail
I started a company in high school which sold some tech to a small startup. Yes I did fail. That said your degree of negativity is unwarranted and says much about you.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I started a company in high school which sold some tech to a small startup. Yes I did fail. That said your degree of negativity is unwarranted and says much about you.
no its just ur clueless on basic business principals. ur trying to reinvent the wheel. muh new ideas

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
the replies to this thread has made me realize how low iq and clueless all the members here are, and how much all the members here are absolute losers
how much have you made with ur businesses? 🥰🙏

1. Owning online assets.

fb ads, google ads etc..

Problem is that everyone is doing this

cant say anything vulnerable on this forum

couldnt u say something positive like "youll get there one day bro, keep at it"
it’s obvious you need a change in strategy

Maybe @Pretty can give a consultation

(@Pretty give me referral money)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 6128

one user who makes no money in business, getting a consultation from another user to makes no money from business

we're doomed failiures on this moneymaxxing subforum

jokes aside, you need get yourself a good location for your store where theres many passerby customers, and build the store, in order to start printing cash.

im in that traffic building, store building stage rn