2 girls said that I could easily get a girlfriend.

P

PresidentBusiness

Iron
2 girls, one with a boyfriend said that I am an attractive man and that I can easily get a girlfriend. As soon as one of them said this the other instantly said I agree. I guess it isn't over guys, no more ropemaxx. Insane lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, iam good boy and Darkeningstar
tales nigga
theyre feeding u lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Kanye West's Cousin, watah and 3 others
2 girls, one with a boyfriend said that I am an attractive man and that I can easily get a girlfriend. As soon as one of them said this the other instantly said I agree. I guess it isn't over guys, no more ropemaxx. Insane lifefuel
You should be able to tell from their body language whether it is true or not

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yeah this happens, stop acting like you're special you'll always be an abused dog lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You should be able to tell from their body language whether it is true or not
Well one was lying down with their boyfriend and the other turned around and started looking at me, they were both looking at me

Well one was lying down with their boyfriend and the other turned around and started looking at me, they were both looking at me
Depends more on the context, did you bring up some self-pitying shit about not being able to get a girlfriend or being too ugly for it? Or was it brought up randomly by someone else? To be honest just take the comment at face value, chances are if you’re ugly they just wouldn’t have said shit or beat around the bush with something like “there’s someone out there for everyone” or “don’t be so pessimistic you’ll find someone” but they directly said you’re attractive so, I’m not sure how much more honest you could get than an unprompted comment about your looks.

Depends more on the context, did you bring up some self-pitying shit about not being able to get a girlfriend or being too ugly for it? Or was it brought up randomly by someone else? To be honest just take the comment at face value, chances are if you’re ugly they just wouldn’t have said shit or beat around the bush with something like “there’s someone out there for everyone” or “don’t be so pessimistic you’ll find someone” but they directly said you’re attractive so, I’m not sure how much more honest you could get than an unprompted comment about your looks.
Lol I was just standing there and my friend told me to get a girl and then his gf and her friend said that