2 Inch height difference is barely noticable

givemeheight

givemeheight

Bronze
I was hitting the gym today with my friend. We both got measured at the stadiometer in our local gym, so he is 5'10 (178) and I'm 6'0 (183) (without shoes).
I was rocking flip flops and he had vans that gave him +1inch. He also has longer hair on top, while I'm rocking a low taper fade buzz cut right now.

I noticed at the mirror that our height difference wasn't that much. When I was standing straight I was clearly taller, but when we were taking pics, training, talking etc. you couldn't really notice the difference. Also it wasn't enough to height mog him in any way.

That proved my point that 6'0 is literally manlet tier because it isn't so much away from 5'10, which everybody would agree is cleary manlet.
So actually it is 6'3+ or over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 888mastermind, PlayersGetPlayed, exo and 3 others
Proportions matter more which is why black guys look so tall and i get told i’m tall very often even tho i’m a mere 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and 6PSLcel
Proportions matter more which is why black guys look so tall and i get told i’m tall very often even tho i’m a mere 6ft
also the reason why white dudes look average height even if they’re like 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, 6PSLcel and isis_Bleach

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Funnyunenjoyer1, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
I have fucked up propotions because my neck is so long. That's why I'm training neck like crazy. My 5'10 friend is almost at shoulders height with me, I only neckmog him and I'm kind of a skullcel (actually I'm perfect because my head fits 8x in my body but nobody understands).

thanks for coming out as a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: givemeheight and isis_Bleach
I was hitting the gym today with my friend. We both got measured at the stadiometer in our local gym, so he is 5'10 (178) and I'm 6'0 (183) (without shoes).
I was rocking flip flops and he had vans that gave him +1inch. He also has longer hair on top, while I'm rocking a low taper fade buzz cut right now.

I noticed at the mirror that our height difference wasn't that much. When I was standing straight I was clearly taller, but when we were taking pics, training, talking etc. you couldn't really notice the difference. Also it wasn't enough to height mog him in any way.

That proved my point that 6'0 is literally manlet tier because it isn't so much away from 5'10, which everybody would agree is cleary manlet.
t. omega terra manlet
meanwhile dudes get cucked by indians 2-3 inches taller than them

You are genuinely retarded and can only think in black and white

Unironically low iq 6ft has never been tall it’s just above average height

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and ShawarmaFilth
also the reason why white dudes look average height even if they’re like 6’2
you're right, also shoulder/scapula/neck length/height play a key factor

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
t. omega terra manlet
meanwhile dudes get cucked by indians 2-3 inches taller than them
there is this indian fat guy with glasses at my gym that is 5'11 actually, he is almost my height. And I live in germany. he cleary nutritionmaxxed since germany is giving immigrants money for free.

You are genuinely retarded and can only think in black and white

Unironically low iq 6ft has never been tall it’s just above average height
I never said it was tall faggot

Then u migyt have tall proportions 🤷‍♂️
no i think theyre just making fun of me. kinda like with u how ur manlet but they call u tall its cuz theyre making fun of it

A 2 inch height difference is clearly noticiable
Screenshot 20240830 133347 Chrome

But it does not count as a "brutal mog" or a significant difference in terms of size.

height mogging starts at 3 inches and even then isn’t really brutal till 4 or 5

what a totally unexpected conclusion from my favorite greycel larper

• Woah
Reactions: givemeheight
White dudes be 6'2 and look 5'7 no wonder yalls women be calling yall short