2 inch NT Air Max sneakers

rgvmogger07

rgvmogger07

Iron
Hello fellow manlets. I was on a search to find some NT shoes (sneakers from Nike, Adidas, New Balance, etc.) that could give me at least 4 cm or 1.6 inches of added height.

I bought some Nike Air Max TW-s in black that promised to give me at least 1.8 inches.

I received them today, and measured myself without the shoes and with them on against the wall using the tissue box method.

They added actually ended up adding 2 full inches exactly from my height, so I go from 69.125 inches to 71.125 inches.

Why not use AF1s with insoles? Well, where I frequent (school) people would notice an extreme change in my height and if I took them off if I was going to the pool or someone's house I'd be outed as a frauder. I like to keep my conscience clean so if I took them off I would just say "Oh they're comfy" or "I like the design."

They run around 120 on StockX for the black colorway, so if you are a manlet looking for a good shoe for a decent price that adds one more inch than most shoes, this is a pretty good option.

inb4 "dnrd"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88440, N1666, Saint Casanova and 2 others
just get the nikes with the big air letters, they also got a fat ass soles and look good if you wear them with baggier pants

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07

• Ugh..
Reactions: tramadone and curryascenderr
Seen them before they look good on foot also not like the 720s with a big bubble it’s obvious your trying to fraud then. Will be getting to

• +1
ugly as fuck shoes

those look better than the air max 270

• +1
Seen them before they look good on foot also not like the 720s with a big bubble it’s obvious your trying to fraud then. Will be getting to
I'd just wear them with baggy pants

Hello fellow manlets. I was on a search to find some NT shoes (sneakers from Nike, Adidas, New Balance, etc.) that could give me at least 4 cm or 1.6 inches of added height.

I bought some Nike Air Max TW-s in black that promised to give me at least 1.8 inches.

View attachment 3238645

I received them today, and measured myself without the shoes and with them on against the wall using the tissue box method.

They added actually ended up adding 2 full inches exactly from my height, so I go from 69.125 inches to 71.125 inches.

Why not use AF1s with insoles? Well, where I frequent (school) people would notice an extreme change in my height and if I took them off if I was going to the pool or someone's house I'd be outed as a frauder. I like to keep my conscience clean so if I took them off I would just say "Oh they're comfy" or "I like the design."

They run around 120 on StockX for the black colorway, so if you are a manlet looking for a good shoe for a decent price that adds one more inch than most shoes, this is a pretty good option.

inb4 "dnrd"
Frauding your height won't get you anywhere be honest and you will find her

View attachment 3238645

inb4 "dnrd"
tana

Just ordered them since they were on discount. Will see how they are

• +1
nike shox tl are the new meta

• +1
Airmax 97's mog in style and comfort. Just get a pair w black interior and get 0.5-1in black insoles no one will bat an eye. I use those to fraud 6'6 for basketball all the time.

They look ugly is there another that gives the same?

View attachment 3238645

inb4 "dnrd"
These shoes are mad ugly holy fuck. Are you in the UK or some ethnic area? Why are you wearing nigga clothing. Tbf I cant say shit I got white AF

Airmax 97's mog in style and comfort. Just get a pair w black interior and get 0.5-1in black insoles no one will bat an eye. I use those to fraud 6'6 for basketball all the time.
How do you manage to play basketball with lifts ? Aren’t they very uncomfortable?

How do you manage to play basketball with lifts ? Aren’t they very uncomfortable?
I play in basketball sneakers, I just use the lifts whenever I'm not on the court so I can claim 6'6 since there are actual tall ppl there. Usually no one notices in-game.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
They really do add close to two inches but I’ve noticed lots of normies wear them or similar air maxes so the height gained is marginal (without extra lifts)

These shoes are mad ugly holy fuck. Are you in the UK or some ethnic area? Why are you wearing nigga clothing. Tbf I cant say shit I got white AF
your concern is misplaced, it doesn't stand out in front of my age group. if you want some non-ethnic nt sneakers you can get some alexander mcqueens but i dont have the money to get 500 dollar sneakers. also too poor to get away with reps

Last edited:
They really do add close to two inches but I’ve noticed lots of normies wear them or similar air maxes so the height gained is marginal (without extra lifts)
i think they do add two inches but the slant reduces it when you measure it against a wall. me personally i do notice a difference i feel way taller compared to the average of my area