2 jaw fillers results

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
jaw and cheekbone fillers

1661461682-image.png

1661461587-image.png

Are there any negative side effects on using fillers, like when they fade doesnt the skin get loose in that areas?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and russwestbrook
Are there any negative side effects on using fillers, like when they fade doesnt the skin get loose in that areas?
no since it fades out gradually overtime

the best way to go is to get them dissolved and re-filled each year , but would cost a lot in the long run

• +1
Reactions: gayalienskull, lepo2317 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Cost is crazy. Once, just to see how it works, it is harmless and good way to check, but in long run it is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Cost is crazy. Once, just to see how it works, it is harmless and good way to check, but in long run it is expensive.
yes but if we ignore money, fillers might be better than implants

that's why celebrities get fillers instead of implants

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and lepo2317

The skin if anything should become tighter since collage synthesis is stimulated in the area. The downsides are the possibility of migration, the lack of permanence, and the cost if done professionally. I do my own gonions about 3 times a year rather than one big session at a clinic in order to cut costs and maintain more consistency. It works out cheaper than regular haircuts. I've been thinking about tear trough fillers and I'm not sure I'm crazy enough to do it myself and the risk of migration is much higher compared to jaw.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jade and lepo2317
Fillers are a game changer u can also make your eye look sharper with fillers

How much do they cost?

Not necessarily. Fillers are good for some instances, and there are risks associated to them too. Just because "celebrities" have money does not mean they have access to the best.

MONEY does not equal good results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@chigoha I do not think you look "bad". However, your jaw could have looked nicer, in my opinion. I believe whoever did the fillers for you, if they had to, would make the same "mistakes" with implants in the jaw area. I say this respectfully and with admiration. Thank you for showing your results.

Last edited:
The skin if anything should become tighter since collage synthesis is stimulated in the area. The downsides are the possibility of migration, the lack of permanence, and the cost if done professionally. I do my own gonions about 3 times a year rather than one big session at a clinic in order to cut costs and maintain more consistency. It works out cheaper than regular haircuts. I've been thinking about tear trough fillers and I'm not sure I'm crazy enough to do it myself and the risk of migration is much higher compared to jaw.
Is that you in your avi?
It would seem to me that injecting into just the gonians would be the easiest place to inject without botching yourself
I would be tempted to do it myself as well so that it could be done regularly with subtle amounts

@chigoha I do not think you look "bad". However, your jaw could have looked nicer, in my opinion. I believe whoever did the fillers for you, if they had to, would make the same "mistakes" with implants in the jaw area. I say this respectfully and with admiration. Thank you for showing your results.
it's not me in the pics LOL

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Shit doctor.

under eye filler is cope.it's gonna migrate everywhere on your face jfl

69id0ddgmid21.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jade, It'snotover, ROTTING and 1 other person
First guy gained 0.5PSL legit

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
Is that you in your avi?
It would seem to me that injecting into just the gonians would be the easiest place to inject without botching yourself
I would be tempted to do it myself as well so that it could be done regularly with subtle amounts

No, it's a morphed Terry A Davis, my jaw is a bit better than that. You're right it's the easiest spot to diy inject in terms of risk and also need for expertise. There isn't much need for "shaping" we just want a bolus to sit there so I just inject 4 or 5 close sites on either side to various depths, only takes about 15 mins total.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4