2 lifes

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am 18 years old, and a ltn. I am aware that my life sucks, but I am also grateful because my falios are fixable with a plastic surgery. My parents are aware of my bad self-image, but they claim that I am attractive - like all parents always do. The thing is, I got blackout drunk on a school trip and said many depressing blackpill things (I never mentioned the forum to anyone) and they sent me to school therapist to "help me with my depression". She is a good person and a therapist no doubt, but yet again, she does not understand the pain that I experience on a daily basis - and she never will. I failed to deliver any progress in the direction that they (she and my parents) wanted me to progress - aka. returning to bluepill believes - and so she invited my parents on talks with me. They are all aware that I am not mentally insane, autistic, nor low-iq and they told me all that stuff, but they believe that I got stuck to some "obsessive ideas that are different from their worldview" - basically blackpill.

Again, I am not a sub-5, nor a fakecel. I am even able to look good on a camera when I place it under the most ideal lighting that hides all my falios and accentuates my good sides . I don't get girls disgusted by my looks, but I have quite a few falios which I want to fix one day. My parents told me once how they are cool with me doing the plastic surgery and that they will even finance it, but I won't let them do it. If I ever get in the position to do so - I will do it by my own money. But again thats a thing of the future. For now though, I am trying to convince them that I got rid of all "obsessive thoughts" and that I think like them again, just for the sake of me getting a chance to fix all this without a therapist in my own head, and ofc for the sake of them not worrying about me