2 men have asked me to text them info

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
I am helping them gather details on an item and they say can u send me that and I say just give me ur phone and they then say no,just text me.

Like wtf, then one of them, an old Asian pervert said “I know u have a pretty gf, send her number too hahaha”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Several., sportsmogger and 3 others
@truthhurts @Several. @got.daim

• +1
Reactions: Several.
you should have punched him for SA

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I am helping them gather details on an item and they say can u send me that and I say just give me ur phone and they then say no,just text me.

Like wtf, then one of them, an old Asian pervert said “I know u have a pretty gf, send her number too hahaha”
You getting involved in some yakuza shit :soy::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Juandigomigo22
You getting involved in some yakuza shit :soy::ogre:
Bro haha, he did look like one of the Asians in that game, maybe he was the kung pao chicken man

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Bro, I just wanna say that your avi looks like my two cute classmates combined :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and gookcelriceR

Goofball

ahah what the fuck

• +1
This chigga got big balls!! OKKKKK
I didn't do it bro, this girl is cute but she's insane and I don't want her ADHD ass anywhere near me.
I was about to do it but I quickly got annoyed, this bitch has more dialogue than Deadpool.
Thank God I didn't speak to her

• JFL
I didn't do it bro, this girl is cute but she's insane and I don't want her ADHD ass anywhere near me.
I was about to do it but I quickly got annoyed, this bitch has more dialogue than Deadpool.
Thank God I didn't speak to her
BROOOOO!!! You have to be in your horniest state!!! You forgot to activate it?:feelshmm: Oh well, at least you have standards and know when to shut a bitch down:what:

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
BROOOOO!!! You have to be in your horniest state!!! You forgot to activate it?:feelshmm: Oh well, at least you have standards and know when to shut a bitch down:what:
Bro, I was in class and the teacher was reading a lot. As soon as someone interrupted, her ADHD kicked in and she started talking more than Deadpool. Can you imagine dealing with someone like her? Hell nah man

• +1
Bro, I was in class and the teacher was reading a lot. As soon as someone interrupted, her ADHD kicked in and she started talking more than Deadpool. Can you imagine dealing with someone like her? Hell nah man
I have dealt with a girl like her but she paid for my food and sucked my dick so it was kind of a trade off, ya know?

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR
I have dealt with a girl like her but she paid for my food and sucked my dick so it was kind of a trade off, ya know?
Fair enough. Fair trade, fair trade. You're a smart fella

• +1