2 of the cringiest looksmax tropes

n9wiff

n9wiff

PSL icon
1) The contratrian no matter what.

Wants to be a contrarian on literally almost every matter and will make the most ridiculous arguments. Reasoning is that by being contrarian, they feel like they are one of a kind of special. Good cope I guess.

2) Social Jester

Has no original humor and just copies the forum culture so generically. You can usually tell and its typically so cringe. Generic name with cel or incel or sub whatever in it, generic ER, RR, or Chad pfp, generic humor repeated a million times ( n word, jews, foid bad, ) and overuses words like bhai, dnr etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, SidharthTheSlayer, xoollo and 7 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, roxycodone, wollet2 and 1 other person
Barack Obama GIF

dnr bhai foids bad

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
1) The contratrian no matter what.

Wants to be a contrarian on literally almost every matter and will make the most ridiculous arguments. Reasoning is that by being contrarian, they feel like they are one of a kind of special. Good cope I guess.

2) Social Jester

Has no original humor and just copies the forum culture so generically. You can usually tell and its typically so cringe. Generic name with cel or incel or sub whatever in it, generic ER, RR, or Chad pfp, generic humor repeated a million times ( n word, jews, foid bad, ) and overuses words like bhai, dnr etc.
Heavy on the second one 🙏🏽

Heavy on the second one 🙏🏽
Number 2 is basically rep farmers, they just go into long threads and say "dnr" or some other common phrase, this site has truly been infested by normies

I'm only a contrarian for a few stupid things people believe on this site