2 Questions about bimax

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I have braces for 1-2 years and I know that before bimax you need to have braces, will it still be required to do it again or I just need to show my retainer and shit?
What is the name of this Russian surgeon, Instagram and his cost

Andreischev Andrey 1 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Good_Little_Goy
wait is he also doing invisaligns? also is there something cheaper and better or is he truly the best?
Probably but depends on the case I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
ok thanks, last question, what is the allowed age for this?
18 but it might be that he wants your growth plates x rayed to look if they are fused. I have mine x rayed on Thursday and you should also get a ct scan of your jaws or skull done and send it to him, which i'm also getting done at the end of the month, would cost around 200$ tho

• +1
wait is he also doing invisaligns? also is there something cheaper and better or is he truly the best?
not sure if better but he is definitley the cheapest with good morals unlike guys like eppley

• +1
18 but it might be that he wants your growth plates x rayed to look if they are fused. I have mine x rayed on Thursday and you should also get a ct scan of your jaws or skull done and send it to him, which i'm also getting done at the end of the month, would cost around 200$ tho
thank you bro, won't be an issue since I will be 18 by the time I am done with the braces, thank you
literally made me save like $3000

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, sytyl, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
I don’t think you need to do before braces if you had them but after for sure

The russian guy is good for sure I’m planning to go to him but he knows shit English so I guess my russian knowledge will help