2 questions about steroid doses and results, I can't tell if im blue pilled or black pilled.

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
The highest dose I have ever used at a time was probably roughly a gram of anabolics. I was out today and noticed a few guys who are really jacked and one of the guys was an indian. I know 2 people who have used roids. The first guy said he only used dbol and he is a great physique. The other guy has used all different types of compounds at a gram or more and looks like he lifts but that is it. I have trained with both and they each do the normie protein shakes, bro diets and have reasonable lifts. Seeing as Test at 600mg has show to increase mass more than the natty group sitting on their arses I don't know how much of this is genetic. It's really weird, just when I think I get it I have no idea, does anyone have an idea of what kind of doses an average gym rate is taking for personal experiences? I dont know if I am blue pilled but I think the standared 500mg of test is more than enough to see huge gains.

Also second question is more an observation, being really jacked looks stupid in person, anything more than the abs biceps, pecs look starts to look comical in public. Realised I don't want to ever gain any more weight. Anyone ever noticed this?.

Inject T asap, Son. You need to be as big as you can.

never paid too much attention to it but arent adrogen receptors the biggest factors here

in the uk most guys use and when i say use i mean minimum 1000mg/week.