2 ways to get ANY single women of your dreams (works 99% of the time)

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
1. Be good looking
2. Be rich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, n33tf1f, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
Bro it works!!! I tried and it works!!!

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and GoMadAndSTFU
3) overcome hypergamy

99d7ac61b68d6354d42c4193b34dd84c.png

fccdb429dfd956c6f30bcd3c591cdd19.png

Even Tyrone BBC goes on sperg rant how women are hypergamous

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
jfl at moneymaxxing for girls. this is cope. the only genuine validation as a human being on planet earth is validation for your physical superiority; whether its face, height, frame, or dick size. This is a primal and perennial reality that is so ground into our dna that it is undeniable. validation from looks = everything.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, n33tf1f, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
3) overcome hypergamy

99d7ac61b68d6354d42c4193b34dd84c.png

fccdb429dfd956c6f30bcd3c591cdd19.png

Even Tyrone BBC goes on sperg rant how women are hypergamous

Even Scott Eastwood got cheated on lol. The only way to overcome hypergamy is to date a virgin

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, PubertyMaxxer, Notorious and 2 others
3) Lucid dream

jfl at moneymaxxing for girls. this is cope. the only genuine validation as a human being on planet earth is validation for your physical superiority; whether its face, height, frame, or dick size. This is a primal and perennial reality that is so ground into our dna that it is undeniable. validation from looks = everything.
Lol at homeless Chads. No one gives a fuck about a Stacies or Chad who work as waiters or "aspiring actors." They are worthless to society. Same with ghetto big dick blacks.

Even with all that you get eventually cucked so yeah if you're gl u can fuck foids u like that's for sure but u can't have them

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894
Lol at homeless Chads. No one gives a fuck about a Stacies or Chad who work as waiters or "aspiring actors." They are worthless to society. Same with ghetto big dick blacks.
jfl ngl tbh. chad waiter bangs many attractive grills rich or poor, high class or low class, while psl autistists spend there friday night alone rotting, obsessing about their forward growth. i know who id prefer to be.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
jfl ngl tbh. chad waiter bangs many attractive grills rich or poor, high class or low class, while psl autistists spend there friday night alone rotting, obsessing about their forward growth. i know who id prefer to be.
waiter Chad has to pray he doesnt norwood else he's done

waiter Chad will never marry those foids. He will marry a 5/10 foid. Look at meeks before he got rich. He married a 5/10. Same with ghetto black thugs with big dicks who don't produce anything besides crime. They can never marry or settle down and are worthless to society. Fucking low-IQ dumbasses

White waiter Chad will never marry those foids. He will marry a 5/10 foid. Look at meeks before he got rich. He married a 5/10. Same with ghetto black thugs with big dicks who don't produce anything besides crime.
marriage. you are talking about marraige jfl. im talking about primal validation; the expression of sexual interest due to ones craniofacial development not marrige jfl ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
marriage. you are talking about marraige jfl. im talking about primal validation; the expression of sexual interest due to ones craniofacial development not marrige jfl ngl tbh
My sister is in medical school and will be a doctor.

My sister broke up with a very nice guy she found online because he was a finance major and she considered him to be "dumb;" but she practically begged a rude and less physically attractive Neurosurgeon who treats her like ѕhit to date her because the surgeon was smart and would become wealthy. The neurosurgeon refused to date my fat, ugly sister and ignored her texts. Good.

all that matters to women(even “intelligent” ones) are looks, status and $$$

My sister is in medical school and will be a doctor.

My sister broke up with a very nice guy she found online because he was a finance major and she considered him to be "dumb;" but she practically begged a rude and less physically attractive Neurosurgeon who treats her like ѕhit to date her because the surgeon was smart and would become wealthy. The neurosurgeon refused to date my fat, ugly sister and ignored her texts. Good.

all that matters to women(even “intelligent” ones) are looks, status and $$$
while i think this is true to some degree and certainly for LTR, for just sex, FACE is the most important ngl tbh tbh. status is cope. a fat manlet balding investment banker who is 5'3 making 500k a year lives an inferior life to a mm chad d1 nfl player who is 6'7 and robust

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If i was one of this rich chads i would pay diff bithes everyday and piss and shit on their face and their body. I would humiliate those bitches. I would make them walk back to their whore homes naked

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
If i was one of this rich chads i would pay diff bithes everyday and piss and shit on their face and their body. I would humiliate those bitches. I would make them walk back to their whore homes naked
good