2 weeks nose slimming progress (it works)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
For the past month I been doing the craziest maxxes secretly,
For the past 2 weeks I’ve been slathering hydrocortisone on my nose together with tret
I rub the corticosteroids on my nose every 3 days and the tret everyday after moisturizing twice.

So far I’ve been seeing great results, the skin on my nose seems to be fine and to be handling all this bs. I do get like very very tiny pimples or bumps but they aren’t noticeable at all. I’d say the complexion even improced by a huge amount aswell as the swelling.

the tip has shrunk a great amount imo aswell as the base. It’s not nearly as inflamed or bulbous as it was a couple weeks ago. Imma keep doing it for another 2 weeks and see if it stays this way once I go off.

I’ve also been doing some shit to my lips, they’ve improved like crazy. Very noticeable change, even my classmates r saying my lips are getting more full.

I’m not gonna reveal just yet what I’m doing for my lips since I’ll make it into a megathread until I see how far I can take it.

I’ve also been doing some other shit for my hair and eye area.

Here are the results so far
This is the before
IMG 3920

This is the progress so far

IMG 3921

I’m noticing a huge difference, lmk what u think

@PsychoH @Orc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, billymidnight, NZb6Air and 5 others
these aren't the same angle.

I noticed nothing from doing it.

• +1
Reactions: TurboOgre, VolcelFTW, RealNinja and 6 others
Lighting and angle is different but there definitely is some difference in like the skin or fat or whatever there is in the nose

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2, PsychoH and PsychoDsk
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Nirvana and ascension
When you spend your Rhinoplasty fund on memecoins

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, PsychoH, Nirvana and 2 others
When you spend your Rhinoplasty fund on memecoins
‘Muh muh you’re better off just leaving it as it is, you can breathe and your nose is not deformed so we wouldn’t recommend a rhino’
Org autist way it is

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, PsychoH, Nirvana and 1 other person
‘Muh muh you’re better off just leaving it as it is, you can breathe and your nose is not deformed so we wouldn’t recommend a rhino’
Org autist way it is

Jfl who told you that?

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Nirvana and PsychoDsk
Mirin tbh @PsychoH You will get the same results man it worker wonders for him, his nose slimmed and the changes are noticeable in such short time, idk if its permanent tho

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
not a single molecule has changed

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and PsychoDsk
Mirin tbh @PsychoH You will get the same results man it worker wonders for him, his nose slimmed and the changes are noticeable in such short time, idk if its permanent tho
He’s trying aqualyx

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and org3cel.RR
He’s trying aqualyx
Yes i know, i think aqualyx may work better then hydrocortisone, but i will try using hydrocortisone to fix my bulbous nose

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
No way lmao. If a surgeon says that to me after wageslaving years for a Rhino, I'll strangle him
Well tbh I kinda rushed it jfl, I had one comment on my nose and I immediately booked a consultation. He prolly saw I was doubting and being an impulsive bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and ascension
Yes i know, i think aqualyx may work better then hydrocortisone, but i will try using hydrocortisone to fix my bulbous nose
Could be tbh, I know jack shit about aqualyx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and org3cel.RR
Could be tbh, I know jack shit about aqualyx
Same here, ill try using hydrocortisone alone 3 times a week for a month or so to see if the tip of my nose changes

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR