2 years of Mewing progress as an adult

flightsim2020

flightsim2020

Iron
First pictures are from about 2 years ago when I was 18, second pictures are from about a month ago. Almost embarrassed to show the first images haha, I never realized how recessed I was until looking back at these photos recently. Initial recession is probably caused by a tongue tie I have which was never cut when I was a child. Still very recessed, but the progress is pretty solid I think and it has definitely improved my face. Hoping that I will have continual progress and maybe I will update in 6 months - a year.
CE30C0E5 8F52 4CBC B716 25BCD9EB3811
CAEFD54F 0F6D 42B1 A552 AEFA0E584869
E17506BF 7585 47B2 A95C CDDBA25B1317

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, aerty, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Here's the thing bud, those progress pictures are useless.
False

Different lighting, different angle, probably different distance from camera, different posture, etc. U probably did not change much, if at all.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, Lmao and 5 others
Trimax and you ascend to chadlite easily.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Here's the thing bud, those progress pictures are useless.
View attachment 2989980
Different lighting, different angle, probably different distance from camera, different posture, etc. U probably did not change much, if at all.
nah you’re just wrong but I appreciate the input

nah you’re just wrong but I appreciate the input
Post a photo with the same lighting conditions and angle as the before picture. Little can be extrapolated from the photos you posted because the conditions are different.
If we are to assume that the after photo IS taken under the same conditions, that would imply:
- your nasion height increased
- your ear got smaller (or your whole splanchocranium got significantly larger)
- your ear and ramus moved downwards
- your mouth got wider (but only from the side view)

...and strangely, mewing is purported to remodel the maxilla and mandible. OR it could be that the photos were not taken in a standardized manner, and therefore cannot be properly evaluated. To my eyes, you look about the same as before.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@St.TikTokcel put this mewcoper in his place or something

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai and PeiFan94
Of course this is coming from a greycel

Post a photo with the same lighting conditions and angle as the before picture. Little can be extrapolated from the photos you posted because the conditions are different.
If we are to assume that the after photo IS taken under the same conditions, that would imply:
- your nasion height increased
- your ear got smaller (or your whole splanchocranium got significantly larger)
- your ear and ramus moved downwards
- your mouth got wider (but only from the side view)

...and strangely, mewing is purported to remodel the maxilla and mandible. OR it could be that the photos were not taken in a standardized manner, and therefore cannot be properly evaluated. To my eyes, you look about the same as before.
I can try to replicate the lighting/angle. Either way, I think it's clear that there's some forward growth and that the gonial angle has become less obtuse.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
definitely less downward grown

Looks like u improved but ur side profile is still recessed to hell

don't think much changed boyo.

You look good from the front tho...

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
Different angle. No change

First pictures are from about 2 years ago when I was 18, second pictures are from about a month ago. Almost embarrassed to show the first images haha, I never realized how recessed I was until looking back at these photos recently. Initial recession is probably caused by a tongue tie I have which was never cut when I was a child. Still very recessed, but the progress is pretty solid I think and it has definitely improved my face. Hoping that I will have continual progress and maybe I will update in 6 months - a year.View attachment 2989961View attachment 2989962View attachment 2989970
You have a very good front. Hardmaxx your side profile and you might even reach pretty boy chadlite.

Damn, you would have been a prettyboy mogger if your chin/jaw wasn't so recessed. I do see a change btw, but ultimately because your starting point was so low, you may still need surgery.

I see some progress, but soft mewing isnt gonna do much at ur age I think...
I've heard mixed things. I think most likely it won't do much but I figured I would check back in a year to see if there are any changes.

First pictures are from about 2 years ago when I was 18, second pictures are from about a month ago. Almost embarrassed to show the first images haha, I never realized how recessed I was until looking back at these photos recently. Initial recession is probably caused by a tongue tie I have which was never cut when I was a child. Still very recessed, but the progress is pretty solid I think and it has definitely improved my face. Hoping that I will have continual progress and maybe I will update in 6 months - a year.View attachment 2989961View attachment 2989962View attachment 2989970
little chin improvement

you should add thowel and thumppulling.