SoundnVision

Kraken
Can eat 4000 calories + a day and still look like this
IMG 20220626 194228 651

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254 and Tabula Rasa
How do you get low bodyfat I’m 120 lbs and 24% body fat and 5’10

bro really? Please Saar I need some plan saar do I need stamina
I'm guessing you just sit at home all day so yeah you will be skinny fat doing fuck all all day

I'm guessing you just sit at home all day so yeah you will be skinny fat doing fuck all all day
But I don’t wanna cut because then I’ll be underweight for my height 5’10. If I cut to 12% I would be like 109 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Better than being 24% bf that's subhuman
I can see bones and stuff though on my face fat is in my stomach. I’m already underweight so I’m thin but made of fat

Do you move
I lean bulked for 8 months from 120 to 148. Lost all of the 28 lbs cuz I got surgery this October so I haven’t gym since October 6, im healing.
went in for a dexa scan turns out in back to 127 lbs and 24% bodyfat. So it’s fucked

I lean bulked for 8 months from 120 to 148. Lost all of the 28 lbs cuz I got surgery this October so I haven’t gym since October 6, im healing.
went in for a dexa scan turns out in back to 127 lbs and 24% bodyfat. So it’s fucked
Eat lots of beef, eggs fish, olive oil, butter

Run everyday.

You will be transformed in 3 months

• +1
Eat lots of beef, eggs fish, olive oil, butter

Run everyday.

You will be transformed in 3 months
Okay but how much calories like maintenance tdee or below or above?

Need people to vanish, so could do it all year, not winter only

Eat when you're hungry don't need to track anything
Bro I’m fat and skinny i find it hard to believe it’s just gonna change w just winging it

Bro I’m fat and skinny i find it hard to believe it’s just gonna change w just winging it
If you're eating nutrient dense food and running everyday why would you need to track anything?
Just listen to your body and eat when you're hungry.
You will be shredded eating 4000 calories a day if you move enough so tracking 100/200 calories here and there like an autist gym bro is gonna make 0 difference.

• +1
If you're eating nutrient dense food and running everyday why would you need to track anything?
Just listen to your body and eat when you're hungry.
You will be shredded eating 4000 calories a day if you move enough so tracking 100/200 calories here and there like an autist gym bro is gonna make 0 difference.
I don’t move though I’m an ugly subhuman I’m too scared to be seen running or joggin I just go gym every day for 1 and do it well but that’s my only movement

I don’t move though I’m an ugly subhuman I’m too scared to be seen running or joggin I just go gym every day for 1 and do it well but that’s my only movement
Over then.

• Hmm...
Why? I can do cardio in gym as well too?
Sure but I can't, I have to run through a park or on the roads at night with earplugs in.
Nothing worse than treadmills.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254 and Deleted member 32410
Sure but I can't, I have to run through a park or on the roads at night with earplugs in.
Nothing worse than treadmills.
so your essentially saying recomp? It’s science based lifting not gym bro 3rd world retard on forum. Like Fr. I was thinking bulking to a higher weight for my height like 170 and then cutting down to 150 so that I’m 150 lean.

If I cut now I will look anotexic.

so your essentially saying recomp? It’s science based lifting not gym bro 3rd world retard on forum. Like Fr. I was thinking bulking to a higher weight for my height like 170 and then cutting down to 150 so that I’m 150 lean.

If I cut now I will look anotexic.
Do what you want bro you don't have to listen to me

• +1
Goodfellas mogs is that the actor for Henry in ur avi