20,000IU D3 + 500MCG K2 Daily too much?

survens

survens

Banned
Title

Wondering if anyone else has experience with d3 and k2. Especially the benefits.

• +1
Reactions: aber
mfs on steriods and shit and not worried about their health

vitamins wont hurt u

• +1
Reactions: aber
20k IU every day is too much especially in the summer & 500MCG of K2 is really nothing. All studies done use high doses in the MG to achieve results for bone density. Also use MK4 k2 instead of MK7.

I take 10k IU of D3 and 45mg of K2 every other day (I would dose k2 everyday but that shit is too expensive to take everyday)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, socialcel and HTN_Mentalcel
20k IU every day is too much especially in the summer & 500MCG of K2 is really nothing. All studies done use high doses in the MG to achieve results for bone density. Also use MK4 k2 instead of MK7.

I take 10k IU of D3 and 45mg of K2 every other day (I would dose k2 everyday but that shit is too expensive to take everyday)

Whats the worst that could happen when taking 20k IU? I'm assuming that a majority of it inst event being utilized. And have you personally felt any benefits?

Whats the worst that could happen when taking 20k IU? I'm assuming that a majority of it inst event being utilized. And have you personally felt any benefits?
Calcification of your arteries and death as a result.

You will get hypercalcemia and calcification of various organs including your cardiovascular system.
Could even be a min to your bone because they will be depraved of their blood supply this way

Supplements don’t work.

Get sunlight naked for vitamin D.

Eat raw cheese for vitamin K.

Supplements don’t work.

Get sunlight naked for vitamin D.

Eat raw cheese for vitamin K.

I live in WA, barely any sunlight here haha. I'm also ginger so I burn incredibly easy.

As for the cheese for vitamin K, I eat mostly whole foods. Since birth my mom has been a health nut and avoided plastics, receipts, seed oils, food dyes, energy drinks, and pretty much anything else. I eat grassfed + grass finished ground beef almost every day.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend