20 minute mini documentary on how our Looks shapes our personality granted we have no autism (Doomers & Dopamine Junkies do not enter)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Probably one of the most insightful documentaries on Looks and how they play a huge role in shaping a person's life and character set in the 70s or 80s.

No narratives. Just objective reality based experiments which allow the viewer to come to their own conclusions.

Any doomers or shit-posting dopamine rotting junkies like OldVirgin, DivineSwine, Subhuman Incel (All the same idiot) don't enter and don't post.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, CristianT, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
DivineSwine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
I can’t actually tell if I’m visibly autistic or not and it’s making things difficult for me. Cuz If I am that’s my main problem. But If I’m not then I should be looksmaxxing instead

The Original PSL SMV basic training video.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What if it's our personality that shapes our face?

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadeep, Fgsfds and 3 others
Probably one of the most insightful documentaries on Looks and how they play a huge role in shaping a person's life and character set in the 70s or 80s.

No narratives. Just objective reality based experiments which allow the viewer to come to their own conclusions.

Any doomers or shit-posting dopamine rotting junkies like OldVirgin, DivineSwine, Subhuman Incel (All the same idiot) don't enter and don't post.

Very legit. I gotta fix my face to fix my life.
These tests are cope. It said it is highly likely I am autistic when I am in fact decently NT. I NTmog most people here. An introverted dude could be misdiagnosed as an autist by these tests.

The Original PSL SMV basic training video.

It's PURE and not filled with she only wants Chad bs which can blinker people from the whys and whats.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
very blackpill video, could only watched half of it, it was too much for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CristianT, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Tagging high iq posters @OldVirgin @DivineBeing @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
why do you always bring up old shit that every lookism user knows already? we are not braindead zoomers who know nothing about lookism, the fact that you assume that we are that ignorant is outrageous, have some respect to looksmax.org members, we are not animals, treat us like real humans you dog

• +1
@OldVirgin giga mogs you in this pic

how do you think his ass smell like? prob better than your whore mouth that is getting used by cocks daily.

• +1
fuck man got to the jury part but got too blackpilled.

I can't believe I used to watch humans as something special, slightly more intelligent animals. The average person is a legit NPC.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
you are a legit psychopath, sometimes chill and calm and relaxed, sometimes explosive, agressive , annoying, mad, defensive and wannabee dominant alpha acting, cring bipolar disorder, go to therapist

• +1
30yr old loser trying to teach children on incel forums something about looks, how pathetic can you be, your life must be so fucking sad honestly

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and StrangerDanger
When I first saw this guy's posts I thought he was based. He was talking about existence and shit and giving advice that is actually reasonable and true for most depressed young men. Seemed like, if not a stand up guy, a guy who was at least a cut above the bullshit on this forum. Like he was just another guy who saw the addictive qualities of these kinds of forums, and was able to artticulate how maybe one can both see past the falshoods thta this forum pushes, while simultaneously using the truths it provides to their advantage.

Now this dude posts pontificating about being a good "rater", and does so in the most pompous way imaginable, as if being able to rate incels is some sort of skil that should garner even the slightest amount of respect. Is there really no other source of pride in your shit life? Is this really worth bragging about?

And to top it off, the guy, despite being indian, hates "niggers" as he refers to them. I am a white guy, so race doesn't really play much of a notable part in my life. I get to walk through life not even thinking about the color of my skin, and as a result, I don't autsitically create some ranking of racial SMV acting like there's a monolithic standard of racial attractiveness. Not saying that stereotypes don't exist for a reason many times, but when you're an indian dude and you're also a horrible racist, it implies that you're insecure of the fact that you're indian. None of my chad-chadlite successful white friends complain about "niggers", and nobody below the age of 50 should be. Grow the fuck up you racist losers.

And overall, the guy is just needlessly narcissistic despite being a NEET rotter who does nothing but put a number rating on some ugly dude's face. Get a fucking life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17646 and StrangerDanger
OP was right, being an indian and shitting on other ethnicities makes you seem very very insecure, you are projecting hard, you are depressed that you come from an inferior race and now you let your anger out on other „subhuamn“ races like black and asians. keep shitting on the streets and dont forget to eat it clown, since you dont have enough income to buy food from your fiverr ratings because no one respects you, you breath i can smell to here it smells like curry and now shitpost again you fucking imbecile

• +1
i hope i ruined your thread bitch. @DivineBeing would be proud of me

• +1
did you know that eating your own shit could give you stomach cancer? thought this would be useful afvice for you

• +1
get on my level bitch

• +1

The school part makes me wish I selected as many objective mathematical HS courses as possible

Make a thread on how to use that information to adapt to highschool and career path

A thread with potential that was derailed by the ramblings of an abused dog that was bullied by curries:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MaxillaMaxing
@DivineBeing :feelsrope:

imagine watching all this. why the fuck i need more proof to understand looks is important? just why...

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
i wish someone told me this when I was young. I thought I was ostracized in school because I was weird, but I was just ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

not many views , people are afraid of watching the truth

although its water for us , normies are unironically still surprised till this day

What did you guys make of the court-trial one?

The other guy at first I believed was the good looking one, then I saw the other and thought he was good looking too.

I think it came down to high trust face this particular one, as they were both good looking

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
OP was right, being an indian and shitting on other ethnicities makes you seem very very insecure, you are projecting hard, you are depressed that you come from an inferior race and now you let your anger out on other „subhuamn“ races like black and asians. keep shitting on the streets and dont forget to eat it clown, since you dont have enough income to buy food from your fiverr ratings because no one respects you, you breath i can smell to here it smells like curry and now shitpost again you fucking imbecile
Aryan Curry> med> Scandinavian> arab> white> Dravidian curry > nigger

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What did you guys make of the court-trial one?

The other guy at first I believed was the good looking one, then I saw the other and thought he was good looking too.

I think it came down to high trust face this particular one, as they were both good looking
read my comments bitch, they are all for you kid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Users who are viewing this thread

Back