20% of you will be dead within 2 years from communist lung herpes

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
-10-15% death rate from the virus.
-At least some will be reinfected or possibly even lots when the virus comes back later.
-That means within 2 years many of you will not make it.

RIP mah brothers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AbandonShip, KrissKross and 7 others
disillusioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 1464 and 12 others
Opfagg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, BigBiceps, Aesthetic and 8 others
Is this disease or something? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Where do you get your science from

Corona virus is relatively harmless for young men, even compared to the flu, corona is only killing old geezers or people with poor health

You're still more likely to die from cancer, nothing has changed

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
We are not gonna drop like boomers. Most of us are rotters and barely have any human contact.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
You guys are spooked it's why you are not replying lmao.

Take a 0 off that 20 and you'll have the correct figure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Effortless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 4804 and HighIQcel
lma0 10-15 death rate.
Kill yourself low iq op

i have schizo theory like urs will post later. even tho i think its bullshit

Take a 0 off that 20 and you'll have the correct figure

Bullshit. The way they created this figure is by taking the number of current infected and then comparing them by the number of dead. The reason this is bullshit is that it takes a few weeks for people to die and in the meantime the number of infected grows rapidly. If you compare the number of dead with ONLY the number of people that WERE infected a few weeks ago you end up with a death rate between 10-20%. The bullshit 2-5% figure is just a means to keep you under control so that you don't panic. Within a few weeks or months, governments throughout the world will be digging mass graves to burn all the bodies in.

Yes, I'm serious.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Bullshit. The way they created this figure is by taking the number of current infected and then comparing them by the number of dead. The reason this is bullshit is that it takes a few weeks for people to die and in the meantime the number of infected grows rapidly. If you compare the number of dead with ONLY the number of people that WERE infected a few weeks ago you end up with a death rate between 10-20%. The bullshit 2-5% figure is just a means to keep you under control so that you don't panic. Within a few weeks or months, governments throughout the world will be digging mass graves to burn all the bodies in.

Yes, I'm serious.
okay captain tinfoil

As I suspected, the meme about younger people being immune is horseshit.

C1

C2

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Justttt
Good.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Tbh only 8% in ICU being under 40 is still pretty promising, but at the same time it's possible this number will go up. In any case that's still almost 1 in every 10 people under 40 that is getting fucked. This is horrible no matter how you look at it.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
One of your better posts tbh

Upvoted.

I take my supplements for a better immune system :cool::what:

Current state of Italy:

Recovered cases: 1000
Deaths: 600
Average fatality rate from resolved cases: 37%

This is NOT looking good. Jfl at normies and their bullshit "it only kills 3.7% brah!" bullshit cope. There will be MASSIVE panic once this virus starts spreading over to hundreds of thousands and then later millions. There will be mass graves and huge piles of corpses everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Ritalincell
Current state of Italy:

Recovered cases: 1000
Average fatality rate from resolves cases: 37%

This is NOT looking good. Jfl at normies and their bullshit "it only kills 3.7% brah!" bullshit cope. There will be MASSIVE panic once this virus starts spreading over to hundreds of thousands and then later millions. There will be mass graves and huge piles of corpses everywhere.
i heard the youngest that dead was 65

Current state of Italy:

Recover cases: 1000
Average fatality rate from resolves cases: 37%.

Holy BASED

i heard the youngest that dead was 65

This is bullshit propaganda. There are already plenty of stories on reddit from people living in Italy of younger people being seriously ill, including one doctor who said that between 8-10% of people in ICU were under 40. The governments are lying to us to prevent panic. This shit infects everybody.

This is bullshit propaganda. There are already plenty of stories on reddit from people living in Italy of younger people being seriously ill, including one doctor who said that between 8-10% of people in ICU were under 40. The governments are lying to us to prevent panic. This shit infects everybody.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I hope it will be me.

Well this didn’t age well now did it mate?

Descargar

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel