20 vs 23 me, what was i then vs now scale 1-10

H

Hovelander144

Iron
i’ve been in the gym since i was 16 unconsciously looksmaxxing after a breakup. red pilled ever since till i finally gave the black pill a chance this year. now i’m here

Attachments

• 3A586BC9-7FA0-4C88-9B43-6FE76FDA4DD9.jpeg
    3A586BC9-7FA0-4C88-9B43-6FE76FDA4DD9.jpeg
    371.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 31155 and 2 others
Try white passing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 31155
i’ve been in the gym since i was 16 unconsciously looksmaxxing after a breakup. red pilled ever since till i finally gave the black pill a chance this year. now i’m here
Nice work, you look great!

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Blackgymmaxx tier nose

Great job man! Just don't succumb to ideology, digest the pills then shit them out. Despite what many claim here, the redpill is good shit. Look at the amount of people crying about basic shit-tests here, or the pedestalisation of women. If only they knew... even their looks could not save them. Good luck, and happy maxxing my nigger!

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Ach1lles, poopoohead and 1 other person
From 2/10 to 7.5 fr

I dont see further way to improve tho

2 —> 5.5

congrats

6 if you fix hair

May God be with us all

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
holy fucking shit i hate ppl like you talk abt blackpill like it's some fucking product you buy. stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: Interested, Debetro, Supreme and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax
send this fool to the netherworld

ishowspeed skull

• JFL
Reactions: Bui
Good transformation, ur pretty much softmaxed, Get a rhino and vertical genio if u want to really ascend

It sounds like the meme but i highly recommend you to get a new haircut as your current one looks messy and scruffy

how did you ascend

Needs dreads but looks decent

holy fucking shit i hate ppl like you talk abt blackpill like it's some fucking product you buy. stfu faggot
imagine going this mad over what some random guy says about blackpil jfll

wtf bro looked 15 at 20

You still have a lot to improve especially on that eye area and skin

Youre ugly in both

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Legit hideous nappy freak. Where did you improve? You look the exact same JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 31155, SurgeryEnjoyer and 3 others
Great job man! Just don't succumb to ideology, digest the pills then shit them out. Despite what many claim here, the redpill is good shit. Look at the amount of people crying about basic shit-tests here, or the pedestalisation of women. If only they knew... even their looks could not save them. Good luck, and happy maxxing my nigg
Great job man! Just don't succumb to ideology, digest the pills then shit them out. Despite what many claim here, the redpill is good shit. Look at the amount of people crying about basic shit-tests here, or the pedestalisation of women. If only they knew... even their looks could not save them. Good luck, and happy maxxing my nigger!
incels will never understand, that no matter how good looking you are to get results that you want, and for them to stick around long term you need to be socially calibrated. bad social skills are tolerated but overtime you’ll get replaced by someone just as good looking who has social skills. it is much easier to have the skills if you’re good looking though

• +1
Reactions: nignog
Look great just get a new haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and SurgeryEnjoyer
Look great just get a new haircut
thanks brother! i have a new haircut, still have horrible skin and body fat % is high. atleast it’s only softmaxxing problems

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
All u did was change ur lighting

Change ur hair pls

Michael jacksonmaxx asap or it's over tbh

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd