20 years old try to heightmaxxing (Growth Plates still open)

Mesopotanian

Mesopotanian

Iron
First of all i'am new member in here. and right now i have used my stack for heightmaxx in 1 weeks

-MK677 25mg everynight before slep
-Huperzyne A 200mcg x 3 per day
-Aromasin 25 MG every day
- K2
- VITAMIN D

also i checked my bone age and the result is 1 years behind (19 years old).. My Doctor said i still have a chance to grow.
she told me to do the blood check first to see my growth hormon exercise, IGF-1 level, Calsium and Vitamin D and after get the lab result i should going back to meet my doctor again.. i'am 5'7 right now.

can you give me any advice?
I get bad effect from using aromasin.. i feel so stressfull and sometimes feel really guilty, deppresed.. and negative thinking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and sloopnoob
Keep it up man, high chance that this will work for spinal height as the growth potential in your spine remains well into your 20s.

LL or just learn to live with your height

Keep it up man, high chance that this will work for spinal height as the growth potential in your spine remains well into your 20s.

thanks, my growth plates in tibia is still little bit open.. i want to try enchance it for gaining some inch

how much did you grow between 14 and 18?

how much did you grow between 14 and 18?
i remember i grow 1.5 cm since graduate from highschool..
before i have try to do anything for growing naturally (swimming, avoid junk food, exercise, milk 3 x a day, proteinmaxx) but its seems didnt work, i hope peptides and hgh can help me

i remember i grow 1.5 cm since graduate from highschool..
before i have try to do anything for growing naturally (swimming, avoid junk food, exercise, milk 3 x a day, proteinmaxx) but its seems didnt work, i hope peptides and hgh can help me
are you near 5'8"? like are you 5.7.7" or something similar?

If height doesn't generally run in your family, don't expect anything crazy. 20 is pretty late and popping a few magic pills won't cause you to grow like a beanstalk.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SteveRogers
You're not gonna grow. Stop wasting your money and focus on your face

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3593
are you near 5'8"? like are you 5.7.7" or something similar?

170 cm night height - 171 during the day
First of all i'am new member in here. and right now i have used my stack for heightmaxx in 1 weeks

-MK677 25mg everynight before slep
-Huperzyne A 200mcg x 3 per day
-Aromasin 25 MG every day
- K2
- VITAMIN D

also i checked my bone age and the result is 1 years behind (19 years old).. My Doctor said i still have a chance to grow.
she told me to do the blood check first to see my growth hormon exercise, IGF-1 level, Calsium and Vitamin D and after get the lab result i should going back to meet my doctor again.. i'am 5'7 right now.

can you give me any advice?
I get bad effect from using aromasin.. i feel so stressfull and sometimes feel really guilty, deppresed.. and negative thinking
my growth plate in the upper and under of tibia still little bit open
i have did x ray on my femur and tibia .. there is still growth plates in the upper and under of the tibia

Last edited:
170 cm night height - 171 during the day

my growth plate in the upper and under of tibia still little bit open
i have did x ray on my femur and tibia .. there is still growth plates in the upper and under of the tibia
sorry man youll have to accept your height and live with it

focus on other aspects of yourself and improve those. there isnt much growth after the age of 18, this is a pipedream

• +1
Reactions: Slob
drop the mk677 and blast HGH or peptides right now.

drop the mk677 and blast HGH or peptides right now.

i just bought GHRP-6 but not yet inject it since i still need to meet my doctor again for discuss about hgh chance.. GHRP-6/2 is easy to find in my country.. but cjc dac/no dac is rare and i'm even still not found store that sell hexarelin (online)
sorry man youll have to accept your height and live with it

focus on other aspects of yourself and improve those. there isnt much growth after the age of 18, this is a pipedream
thanks man... i want to try heightmaxxing because there's possibility that i could get.
at least i'am trying so i will not regret anything in the future when i'am older.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Try mr_wax stack aswell. He said he's grown 1cm in a month at the age of 27

Bro you also 20? have you tried any stacks like i did?
No but I'm waiting for my stack, I'd say it'll take a month. Also my growth plates in knees have fused I haven't gotten my spine's growth plates checked. I'm doing kinda same thing taking aromatese inhibitors and will take mk677 combined with Alkoclar's method

No but I'm waiting for my stack, I'd say it'll take a month. Also my growth plates in knees have fused I haven't gotten my spine's growth plates checked. I'm doing kinda same thing taking aromatese inhibitors and will take mk677 combined with Alkoclar's method
did you get any result from MK ? have you considering injecting some peptides?
i'm thinking to buy CJC 1295 DAC..

OH and btw do you have any idea what MOD-GRF (1-29) is?

did you get any result from MK ? have you considering injecting some peptides?
i'm thinking to buy CJC 1295 DAC..

OH and btw do you have any idea what MOD-GRF (1-29) is?
I haven't started mk yet still waiting for it to come. i guess it should come this week. From what i know mod grf amplifies gh pulses while mk induces those pulses. So both of them combined will give u a much better result

Lmao get pure hgh son or its over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slob
@Dyorotic2 @balding17yomanletcel
can you guys suggest me what kind oh hgh should i get . genotropin,somatropin etc..
since i cant buy hexarelin in my country.. CJC 1295 and mod grf also rare & demand is low so the price is really high

Lower the aromasin dose. Human studies show that even 2.5mg is sufficient to crash estrogen

Attachments

• valle2005 (1).pdf
    251.1 KB · Views: 8