2000 Users in 5 minute

Rigged

Rigged

Ungatekeeping on my Profile
The site goes from being complete Diwn to 2000 active users in 5 minutes, thats the average amount thats online meaning every single one of u was waiting for this incel site to get back on

Shame on u
Anyone whose online right now should reconsider their life choices

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, BlackpillRemedy, noobs and 12 others
you were too nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, noobs, poopoohead and 3 others
i was checking it to tell gengar(cried while waiting)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss and pneumocystosis
The site goes from being complete Diwn to 2000 active users in 5 minutes, thats the average amount thats online meaning every single one of u was waiting for this incel site to get back on

Shame on u
Anyone whose online right now should reconsider their life choices
Real I had to acknowledge my rottery when I was like "no!, my morning coffee ruined!"

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged
genuinely over for me :feelswhy:

Who doesn't have a crush on @Gengar ? :Comfy::ogre:
My oneitis. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Got brutally rejected as soon as she knew it was this ugly bastard that liked her. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet and TechnoBoss
My oneitis. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Got brutally rejected as soon as she knew it was this ugly bastard that liked her. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
did she get fucked by a 6'3 indian

Why are you pretending my oneitis was a white foid? :forcedsmile:
? 6'3 indian most likely fucks his own, every race generally sticks with its own

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
? 6'3 indian most likely fucks his own, every race generally sticks with its own
I thought you were implying it was the opposite in her case. But no, her husband is Pakistani. :fuk: Dunno anything about the guy except for that he goes balls deep every night while I rot. :hnghn::feelswah:

I thought you were implying it was the opposite in her case. But no, her husband is Pakistani. :fuk: Dunno anything about the guy except for that he goes balls deep every night while I rot. :hnghn::feelswah:
thats brutal

• So Sad
thats brutal
Want to know what’s more brutal? It’s happened just around a minute away from my house. :feelscry::feelswah: God has His favorites alright, and I ain’t one of ‘em.

Think of the militia we could form

Want to know what’s more brutal? It’s happened just around a minute away from my house. :feelscry::feelswah: God has His favorites alright, and I ain’t one of ‘em.
Holy fuck what, I would literally rope

• So Sad
Holy fuck what, I would literally rope
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: It’s been going on for months. And I’m still a dateless KHHV.

(Removed the ugh from the earlier post, I thought you were trying to make fun of me).

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: It’s been going on for months. And I’m still a dateless KHHV.

(Removed the ugh from the earlier post, I thought you were trying to make fun of me).
youre 28 too, like i said i would just jump off the eiffel tower

• JFL
pot calling the... yadda yadda yadda.