2009 vs. 2013

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
I remember back in 2013 thinking just how ancient 2009 was. It's only a 4 year period but so much change happened during that time. By 2013, the modern smartphone era was normalised and what we do now was the norm.

• +1
Reactions: goo25, PlayersGetPlayed and deadstock
In the meantime, literally nothing has changed from 2018 to now, except that the prices of everything have doubled or tripled..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, Clqs and AhappyPill4u
In the meantime, literally nothing has changed from 2018 to now, except that the prices of everything have doubled or tripled..
Culture wise, yeah. But people are more anti social than ever and grocery prices are through the roof.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
the world has changed a lot from 2018
its completely different world now

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and iam good boy
2009, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021.. all better than whatever came afterwards

the world has changed a lot from 2018
its completely different world now
Not really. Things have just gotten more solid and in place. No drastic change has taken place in terms of technological adoption.

Not really. Things have just gotten more solid and in place. No drastic change has taken place in terms of technological adoption.
are u living under the rock ?
covid , biggest war in europe since ww2 , blackpill got mainstream, different culture , rampant adhd

maybe its not like that in the west, but for me in eastern europe 2018 was completely different time with different people

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
2013 and 2024 are no different in terms of technological progression affecting our lives.

are u living under the rock ?
covid , biggest war in europe since ww2 , blackpill got mainstream, different culture , rampant adhd

maybe its not like that in the west, but for me in eastern europe 2018 was completely different time with different people
Covid hasn't really changed the culture all too much. The war in Ukraine has no ramifications on the UK that have significantly altered my life and that of others. I'd argue it was more black pilling for people my age back in the day when we were teens because 13 to 17yos could use Tinder and hook up!

Covid hasn't really changed the culture all too much. The war in Ukraine has no ramifications on the UK that have significantly altered my life and that of others. I'd argue it was more black pilling for people my age back in the day when we were teens because 13 to 17yos could use Tinder and hook up!
i mean i understand you are 30 something yes? probably nothing changed for people your age and i have no clue about uk

but i think 90% of early 20scels would agree the world is insanely different from 2018

but i think 90% of early 20scels would agree the world is insanely different from 2018
It hasn't though. I was around 22 at the time.

AI....
Artificial intelligence has finally come into play and it's a huge huge huge thing
Machine learning dev etc

and what social activities do you engage in lol and compare them to 2018
There are non when you're post school pretty much. No one wants to talk to you after school.

AI....
Artificial intelligence has finally come into play and it's a huge huge huge thing
Machine learning dev etc
Good point. But it still impacted the lives of every person. Until then, it's a minor incrementation.

There are non when you're post school pretty much. No one wants to talk to you after school.
so you basically have nothing to compare and you are yapping about nothing. of course world didnt change for you in your basement

It literally changed more than ever since 2018

lockdown completly changed the way of living, nothing seems regular now, at least where i live

blackpill situation got much worse cause of tiktok, which also made most of teens brainrot

AI starting to take over

You must have witnessed this era then

You must have witnessed this era then

Yes and it sucked donkey balls.