2010-2016 was the best

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
They were the best years. idk explain it but the vibes brooo. the music, technology, social dynamics were peak. I get dopamine hits thinking about it. nowadays everything is like a race to the bottom. Even though I’m richer now I still wanna go back and be broke in 2011

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, 5.5psl and grungymallard97
They were the best years. idk explain it but the vibes brooo. the music, technology, social dynamics were peak. I get dopamine hits thinking about it. nowadays everything is like a race to the bottom. Even though I’m richer now I still wanna go back and be broke in 2011
2009 to 2012 for me.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and grungymallard97
2020 was really the end of civilization.

• +1
Reactions: Gentlemanmaxxed, Alt Number 3 and grungymallard97
I’m only 16 and I agree 2014-2016 was peak life despite me being so young (I was on the internet at this time) but I probs have a differnet perspective to u, but it was amazing

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I’m only 16 and I agree 2014-2016 was peak life despite me being so young (I was on the internet at this time) but I probs have a differnet perspective to u, but it was amazing
It really wasn't. That year period was terrible. I'd argue the best of all time was 05 to 07. But to me, 09 to 12 was the best because of reasons I don't want to say.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
The peak of humanity was during that period. Everything from there was just downward..

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and StrangerDanger
It really wasn't. That year period was terrible. I'd argue the best of all time was 05 to 07. But to me, 09 to 12 was the best because of reasons I don't want to say.
for the time I’ve been alive 2016-2017 was the best two years maybe even 2018 (prime Fortnite) I know I’m a newgen lmao, 2000s we’re probs way better icl Jelous of u😂

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You are old as fuck if you weren't a kid there

The peak of humanity was during that period. Everything from there was just downward..

it’s fucking brutal man. There was a fella I knew before his song became a hit too. surreal shit

I’ve been RED my whole looksmax career!!!! Fuck this bullshit @Alexanderr pls fix my dear bhai