• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryAsianManlet, Pietrosiek and stuckneworleans
Mirin alpha transformation

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 4563
16? I'd give you 14 max

You looked better before

1 month into being 16? you were later bloomer than me holy fuck bro teenage life was over for you
Na it was alright I just never went out played halo cod gta and everything else I would just game and game

Na it was alright I just never went out played halo cod gta and everything else I would just game and game
JFL at you saying it was alright, you were playing games while everyone else was at house parties adding to bodycount

JFL at you saying it was alright, you were playing games while everyone else was at house parties adding to bodycount
Yea but now I look back at my old freinds and they just look like druggies not crackheads just everyone trying act dark triad and that

Yea but now I look back at my old freinds and they just look like druggies not crackheads just everyone trying act dark triad and that
I'm not even gonna bother responding to your threads anymore, you're severely delusional JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I'm not even gonna bother responding to your threads anymore, you're severely delusional JFL
I live in England and the area Im from is rave central and I'm not gonna hang out with the outcasts

I live in England and the area Im from is rave central and I'm not gonna hang out with the outcasts
I live in England as well, literally Birmingham, if anyone would know about raves it'd be me, I made a whole thread about them. You literally said you didn't go outside your house during prime party age and now you're saying you're not gonna hang out with the outcasts cuz you're in rave central????

Looking really cute haha
You look like a baby

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
I live in England as well, literally Birmingham, if anyone would know about raves it'd be me, I made a whole thread about them. You literally said you didn't go outside your house during prime party age and now you're saying you're not gonna hang out with the outcasts cuz you're in rave central????
I've got freinds and our interest is sport in general and plus I have no interests in drinking and smoking just like my dad don't know but I have no motive for it
Girls say eww when someone mentions your name
No
Looking really cute haha
You look like a baby
Not anymore though

• +1
Reactions: Almu