D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken

@Lone Wolf @Makhachev

This song came out in 2015 but it was still hot shit in 2017 thanks to the AMVs they made about dragon ball super from the Goku black arc and all that shit

Definitely a year to remember, youngcels can't cope since all they see now are 10 second edits on TikTok and YouTube shorts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Debetro, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
isn't that a one direction song 💀

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 24278
Fuaaaaaark 3rd grade memories

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 23115
isn't that a one direction song 💀
Yes but it's good

Not gay shit like they used to do in 2012. Unfortunately their best era was right before they got separated and as solo artists

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Mofo counting all the years and shit. Discovery channel type shit, fuck outta here bill nye ah nigga

• JFL
Mofo counting all the years and shit. Discovery channel type shit, fuck outta here bill nye ah nigga
You're approaching 30, you should be nostalgic about this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yes but it's good

Not gay shit like they used to do in 2012. Unfortunately their best era was right before they got separated and as solo artists

their old music mogs

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
everything was better in 2017

movies, shows, culture, people, etc

its OVER now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
nah ur an old fat fuck
the mean was certaily better in 2017 lots of movies these days are shitty remakes and political shit but there are still some good ones ofc i love ken haha

nah ur an old fat fuck
Nope I’m young skinny celebrity just trolling the forum the entire time. Got you didn’t I? Fuck all this joke stuff. Gotta go fuck my girl. Peace

Delete my account

• JFL
the mean was certaily better in 2017 lots of movies these days are shitty remakes and political shit but there are still some good ones ofc i love ken haha
the remakes have been going on for a while now and 2017 didnt have that many good movies 2016 was better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Nope I’m young skinny celebrity just trolling the forum the entire time. Got you didn’t I? Fuck all this joke stuff. Gotta go fuck my girl. Peace

Delete my account
bro paranoid he's gonna get doxxed again. ur a fat old mexican fuck living in either idaho, iowa or south dakota

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 24278
bro paranoid he's gonna get doxxed again. ur a fat old mexican fuck living in either idaho, iowa or south dakota
Mofo just described himself ☠️ psychological thriller Shutter Island type shit innit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 24278