@Lone Wolf @Makhachev

That 2018 winter was special

@Debetro over if you didn't live this era as a 17 year old

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 23115 and Debetro
@Debetro over if you didn't live this era as a 17 year old
Meanwhile you were almost an adult with tons of responsabilities, busy studying and full of cortisol running through your blood, my 2018 consisted of chilling with my elementary school real homies playing season 4 fortnite eight hours a day after learning how to multiply numbers in school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, incel194012940 and Deleted member 24278
i used to know the entire gucci gang song word for word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Meanwhile you were almost an adult with tons of responsabilities, busy studying and full of cortisol running through your blood, my 2018 consisted of chilling with my elementary school real homies playing season 4 fortnite eight hours a day
Cope I was just smoking weed with the best friend group of 3 more people at the time, walking around at night, chilling, robbing shit from Walmart, playing black ops 4, red dead redemption 2 and thinking that was all gonna last forever

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Cope I was just smoking weed with the best friend group of 3 more people at the time, walking around at night, chilling, robbing shit from Walmart, playing black ops 4, red dead redemption 2 and thinking that was all gonna last forever
And why it matters? Your dopamine receptors were already destroyed, there's no way you enjoyed 2018 more than me, mine were freshly intact, just how it's supposed to be

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
And why it matters? Your dopamine receptors were already destroyed, there's no way you enjoyed 2018 more than me, mine were freshly intact, just how it's supposed to be
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro