2019 vs 2022vs 2024

F

Franc2024

Iron
This me after all theses times... I've changed a lot.I know I'm not that perfect but I'm happy with this

Attachments

• 1000022368.jpg
    1000022368.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000022095.jpg
    1000022095.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000024899.jpg
    1000024899.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000024705.jpg
    1000024705.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000024871.jpg
    1000024871.jpg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 0
your eye area sucks ass and your mouth

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
it's an improvement but you simply have too big failos. As the other guy said, your eyes and mouth aren't really helping your attractiveness. Negative canthal tilt and downward eyebrow growth. But i guess you can pass as a weak mtn.

Peak was on 2nd pic.
Right now you look like you holding your shit back not to poop in your pants and sad about it

it's an improvement but you simply have too big failos. As the other guy said, your eyes and mouth aren't really helping your attractiveness. Negative canthal tilt and downward eyebrow growth. But i guess you can pass as a weak mtn.
My fwhr is 2,1 lol

Bro if I am low mtn what I was before😂😂😂

>comes to an aesthetics forum
>asks for an honest rating
>doesn't like the rating
>blames the raters

this thread in a nutshell /case closed

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
>comes to an aesthetics forum
>asks for an honest rating
>doesn't like the rating
>blames the raters

this thread in a nutshell /case closed
Always commenting the same. my fwhr is 2,1 and the only one rate mtn seriously 😂

boyo, you're literally invisible to women, that's why you came here to ask for a rating so that someone could give a bit of a boost to your ego.

can someone please talk sense into him smh

boyo, sei letteralmente invisibile alle donne, ecco perché sei venuto qui a chiedere una valutazione, così qualcuno potrebbe dare una piccola spinta al tuo ego.

qualcuno può per favore fargli ragionare smh
It's not true about the women

he doesnt actually have negative canthal tilt he just had terrible eyelid shape, i have a similar thing but to much less extent i have positive canthal tilt but slightly negative tiled eyelids and it pretty much negates positive canthal tilt, although i have positively tilted eyebrows so overall its not too bad

This me after all theses times... I've changed a lot.I know I'm not that perfect but I'm happy with this
your eye area sucks ass and your mouth

LIL BRO SUCKING HIS CHEEKS LIKE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Rzn and GreekGenes
in realtà non ha un'inclinazione negativa del canto, ha solo una forma terribile della palpebra, ho una cosa simile ma in misura molto minore ho un'inclinazione positiva del canto ma palpebre leggermente piastrellate negative e questo annulla praticamente l'inclinazione positiva del canto, anche se ho le sopracciglia inclinate positivamente quindi nel complesso non è poi così male
It's hooded