2020 presidential candidates and predictions.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Again this election season we have a bunch of weirdos running for the democrats in 2020. The only people we should take into consideration in my opinion for the democrat side is Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders.

Elizabeth Warren is as some of you may know, a feminist and I believe won't do fairly well. She only gains this recognition because female voters hype her up. Bernie Sanders is an eccentric candidate, because of this I think he will squeeze his way to the final round in the democratic front. Joe Biden, is a power house name, and the establishment loves him. He will go the final round too with Bernie Sanders, and eventually win due to overwhelming support from Obama and others.

Now when it comes down to the big DONALD TRUMP, how will Joe Biden fare? The advantage is always on the president's side when it comes to re-elections, and the odds are within Trump's favor. Trump has less resistance now than he had in 2016, imagine what he could do now. Joe Biden, however is no Hillary Clinton and would take this very seriously against Trump. He's an expert debater, and will probably have Trump on his toes in the debates. He's also a veteran when it comes to campaigning.

This could go either way, I'm going for Trump now.. a bit. Due to the fact that his personality is so iconic. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Biden pulls off something surprising and win.

drumpft bad lol

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
incel politics

• +1
yangang rise up

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and itsoverbuddyboyo
tldr politics are cope its over

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and skittlekorn
would be funny if trump got elected again tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Balkancel
i only care about this because its my tradition to gamble my money during these events

trump will win again and libcucks will cry for him again

• +1
trump is going to win

warren is annoying, biden looks like a pedo and Sanders soy
it will be landslide for Trump
cant wait to put all my lifesavings in paddypowers

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
It’s all cope anyway tbh

• +1
Reactions: Stare and itsoverbuddyboyo
Not a burgercel so I couldn’t care less about who wins.

elects me
elects me
elects me

i hope trump faggot loses so we can legalize weed everywhere, if the states start will harder countries like the UK, etc join in

i hope trump faggot loses so we can legalize weed everywhere, if the states start will harder countries like the UK, etc join in
who gives a fuck about weed legalize cocaine its the high t drug

whatever hurts feminits and soyboys the most is who should be president

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LegendOfIncel and dogtown
The ricecel with recessed maxilla will BTFO everyone else tbh

• +1
i think it will be legal everywhere soon, regardless.

trump will win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back