2020 was just better

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
when i had met my old itis, she told me her full name, age and even told me where she lived in the first 10 minutes of meeting. And i didnt even ask. I used to think that all girls are like that.

in 2023, the next girl, would talk for hours and absolutely never said any actual information about her. only venting.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and deadstock
Each year it gets worse and worse since 2019

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, the BULL, watah and 5 others
Sexually every year is worse since 2019

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, fuckedupmanlet, Apparition and 1 other person
Sexually every year is worse since 2019
i dont know about that but the only tiny chance i had of getting laid was with my old itis. not a single girl after her even considered as an option

I feel bad for most of you, you guys have no idea how much good times you missed in the early 2000's / 90's being a kid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, fuckedupmanlet and Apparition
I feel bad for most of you, you guys have no idea how much good times you missed in the early 2000's / 90's being a kid
i think id be incel anyway lol. probably more sane though since i wouldnt have met all these whores. with tinder, you meet women you werent supposed to meet and learn things you werent supposed to know

Exactly, most people here have lost their childhoods and innocence to .org culture/ blackpill

Thank God I found this forum at 18, even if that was when I first started nose breathing

Me not being introduced to blackpill that young is the reason I am who I am today

2000s childhood was amazing. Knocking on your neighbours door and going out to ride bikes and try wheelies
Me and my neighbours had a big group that would meet up everyday

Good times :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia