2023 BRUTAL NEW DEGENERATE DOG PILL ANIME

Zeruel

Zeruel

Baby Dick Fagboy Bully Victim Spook Cuckolded Simp
Copy and pasted from wikipedia to summarize this shit:

F64E8719 EDB4 45C5 A372 63EDEA73DDF7

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog (Japanese: 犬になったら好きな人に拾われた。, Hepburn: Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta, "After I Became a Dog I Was Picked Up by the Person I Like") is a Japanese web manga series written and illustrated by Itsutsuse. It was serialized in Kodansha's Magazine Pocket website from August 2020 to March 2022; it also started in Shōnen Magazine R in September of the same year. It moved from Magazine Pocket to the Suiyōbi no Sirius and YanMaga Web sites in March 2022. An anime television series adaptation by Quad premiered in January 2023.

A high school boy who suddenly finds himself turned into a dog. He is taken in by his classmate Karen Inukai whom he has a crush on and lives together with her as her pet. Although he wishes to be turned back to human as soon as possible, he could not resist the charm of living his life as Inukai's dog.

THIS SHIT CONTAINS NUDITY OF COURSE.

THIS DEGENERATE BULLSHIT WILL GO VIRAL AND REACH MILLIONS, MAYBE BILLIONS OF VIEWS ON TIKTOK AND WHORES WILL JUSTIFY HAVING SEX DOGS. ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER.

ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING OVER
(Also JFL at the dog being named pochita)

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, pardocel, Deleted member 23611 and 12 others
Dogs names Pochita? Over for Chainsaw Mancels

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Changed the tag from blackpill to nsfw because i looked more up and holy shit it is over.

Changed the tag from blackpill to nsfw because i looked more up and holy shit it is over.
Shit like this is why I gotta be a closet weeb, there are absolutely banger animes (usually from 90s and Early 2000s) and crap like this just stains the image of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Kek hope it goes mainstream lol. Can’t wait to see the reactions of lockdown era normie bandwagoners NIGGERS when they witness a REAL ANIME for once :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

White girls while they watch this be like:
Sexy Love It GIF by Manifest Destiny Down: SPACETIME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, rand anon, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
just watched the anime and read the manga jfl
I read the manga few years ago when it was still being dropped chapter by chapter weekly, back then it was some small autistic tight knit community waiting and discussing on small discord group chats. Now that they animated it we get cringey ass TikTok zoomers and e girls so we usually spoil the entire thing for them and watch them seethe

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, MrGlutton and Zeruel
I read the manga few years ago when it was still being dropped chapter by chapter weekly, back then it was some small autistic tight knit community waiting and discussing on small discord group chats. Now that they animated it we get cringey ass TikTok zoomers and e girls so we usually spoil the entire thing for them and watch them seethe
lmao i read it back in 2020

i was a little pissed when it went mainstream, I DESPISE the common people lmao

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and chadmanlet04
lmao i read it back in 2020

i was a little pissed when it went mainstream, I DESPISE the common people lmao
Been gate keeping ever since I had internet access.

Popular thing = bad

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and MrGlutton
Been gate keeping ever since I had internet access.

Popular thing = bad
japanese fans were hating on the anime adapation though and were calling for a reboot

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
japanese fans were hating on the anime adapation though and were calling for a reboot

Dumb af. I’d kill to have berserk in that kind of quality.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

I haven't watched it past episode 1, but imo it didn't even look that bad? While I'm not a fan of CGI and rotoscoping in animation (traditional drawings mog) I was satisfied with it. Mappa probably fucked a few things up later down the line

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Zeruel

It was a supremely MID adaptation tbh. No personality, dogshit direction dogshit ost mid animation just all around KUSO

MAPPA are hacks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton, Zeruel and chadmanlet04
It was a supremely MID adaptation tbh. No personality, dogshit direction dogshit ost mid animation just all around KUSO

MAPPA are hacks.
it's hard to capture the personality

mikama's whole character is mysterious, power is just harley quinn and her character arcs come later on anyways

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Zeruel
As expected from a soulless corporation like Mappa who's only after the money. Those minimum wage animators who get abused obviously don't put the slightest care and passion into it which gives us a shallow product. When it comes to created content, passion is mandatory. I'm quite sure fujimoto himself had an absolute blast when he was drawing the manga solo which is why it's so good

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, MrGlutton and Zeruel
Men have failed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Zeruel
Dogpill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Zeruel
By the way, don't forget to get the uncensored version.

• JFL
Boyo, you have n't yet seen this degeneratism:

Posters:
dog-and-scissors-natsuno-the-dom-peers-over-harumi.png

dogandscissorsanimeretro-10012013.jpg

This shit is so weird, that i remember it even now 10 years later :feelsohh:

• JFL
Gotta post some screenshots. She dresses up as a dog to excite him.
Screenshot 20230126 235356
Screenshot 20230126 235619
Screenshot 20230126 235722

Panties.
Screenshot 20230127 000536

He takes the dogpill.
Screenshot 20230127 000912
Screenshot 20230127 000921

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back