2024 has been the year I've contributed most to PSL

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Here are my years on PSL from most contributed per year to least

Has been the year where I invested the most into the forumlation of theories and spreading concepts arising from PSL culture to the mainstream for personal gain.
Main theory is TFBEM theory and also Celtic Mogger theory but I'll be shelving the use of the phrase "Celtic Mogger" soon and will make a thread explaining why.
I've also posted a lot about behaviour's importance compared to looks and I'm assembling likeminded folks that have also discovered that "hypergamy" is an overblown redpill trope

Posted a lot while I was living abroad and preparing for surgery
Had an iconic meetup with forevergymcelling, met with a couple other PSLers as well, forum amusement was at a pretty good level with many UK crew posters

I was at the peak of my slaying and posted a slay story 2-3 times per month on average
Was roided for almost the entire year so my feelings of being a mogger may have been reflected in my posts

I became a supermod on lookism
Ascended to the point of my first looks peak with roids and tanning beds
Finished uni, moved city and started slaying regularly for the first time and posting night out/slay story threads

My first year of PSL using sluthate, also switched to lookism upon it's inception which felt like a massive upgrade
Lots of iconic users and I made myself known among the posters
Started properly looksmaxxing myself

Coming to the end of my slaying stories era, started posting occasionally on Looksmax when Lookism was down, have some fond memories from the year but nothing specific sticks out

Was a year spent almost entirely rotting, the final days of lookism where there was a relatively small userbase who knew each other and had good continuous banter
Had my first surgery (SARPE)

I dont remember much from this year on PSL apart from me posting selfies and people said I looked like a poorman's Nick Bateman, this gave me some forum status as my face was developing post test bulk bloat phase

Reduced my posting since I had surgery and tried to leave the forum behind
I spent most of my time in a discord server with 2 other PSLers which was enough to give me the hit of PSL influence that I needed

I just workcelled for the year and didn't have time to post, my slaying era was well and truly over with no signs of surgery happening any time soon despite desire for it building

When I start slaying again I will amass a cult like following due to already building up the groundwork of PSL influence from an intellectual standpoint but I'm just lacking the worship that comes to Moggers who post evidence of themselves slaying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, N1666, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
post face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Clown Show
You have contributed nothing…?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, psychomandible, UZB_Strebl and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Suns9999, N1666 and 1 other person
order the years in chronological order nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Suns9999 and uksucks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, psychomandible, Suns9999 and 2 others
Why would I care about the opinion of some dog who dick sucks OP
IMG 1051

Point proven. This fag gets a boner each time OP posts…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, psychomandible, deadstock and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, tombradylover, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Jfl at this ignorant point, your talking about a user who is an oldcel with 100+ slays. You would be retarded not to read his threads and engage with them in an effort to learn.
The fact you can’t see how much of a dick rider you are being is hilarious, I don’t give a shit about some oldfag who gets laid. I’ve read most of his posts and they are a borefest, there’s nothing to learn from them.

Inb4 you sperg out and try to call me a loser/virgin/rotter. You know nothing about me, I’ve had my fair share of life experiences. You’re just a kid who goes clubbing and thinks he has lived life :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, tombradylover, sickdawgie and 1 other person
The fact you can’t see how much of a dick rider you are being is hilarious, I don’t give a shit about some oldfag who gets laid. I’ve read most of his posts and they are a borefest, there’s nothing to learn from them.

Inb4 you sperg out and try to call me a loser/virgin/rotter. You know nothing about me, I’ve had my fair share of life experiences. You’re just a kid who goes clubbing and thinks he has lived life :feelskek:
I am nothing like any 18 year old kid, i am the head of security at one of the largest bars in my state (30 employees under me). I will have 100 slays by the end of the year. They are only a borefest if you are low iq which doesnt suprise me that you dont enjoy reading them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jindermahal, tombradylover, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
still crazy that the r/autism thread happened in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Suns9999, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
I am nothing like any 18 year old kid, i am the head of security at one of the largest bars in my state (30 employees under me). I will have 100 slays by the end of the year. They are only a borefest if you are low iq which doesnt suprise me that you dont enjoy reading them.
Don’t forget you are a looksmax.org moderator too! Make sure to add that to the list of your pathetic brags next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, tombradylover, psychomandible and 3 others
unlike on lookism, most people here are too dumb to even get the basic idea about what you're saying in your threads

and lol at the irony of guys simultaneously ridiculing your essays and groaning about "tiktokers" and "normies" for having low attention spans. legit retard central.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Suns9999
@N1666 are you just going to let him insult you like that bro?
Nigga is like those mfs in high school who wouldn’t fight but would push everyone to fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, tombradylover, N1666 and 1 other person
Jfl at this ignorant point, your talking about a user who is an oldcel with 100+ slays. You would be retarded not to read his threads and engage with them in an effort to learn.

not just that, but he's been producing thought-provoking stuff on psl since like 2017, unlike most retards here whose peak input is "dnrd"

also, 100+ slays and doesn't even brag, yet we have guys here who are trying to humblebrag with maintaining eye contact with a woman for 2 seconds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, hardRscreamer, Clavicular and 1 other person
How much do u get paid

Nigga is like those mfs in high school who wouldn’t fight but would push everyone to fight
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
mannnn im good at this shit niger

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
What?? Ive only ever seen you make nazi tier threads complaining about immigration and ethnics, yeah indispensable contributions bro😭😂

• +1
Reactions: N1666
View attachment 3173290

Point proven. This fag gets a boner each time OP posts…
Real recognizes real

Thanks boyo

unlike on lookism, most people here are too dumb to even get the basic idea about what you're saying in your threads

and lol at the irony of guys simultaneously ridiculing your essays and groaning about "tiktokers" and "normies" for having low attention spans. legit retard central.
not just that, but he's been producing thought-provoking stuff on psl since like 2017, unlike most retards here whose peak input is "dnrd"

also, 100+ slays and doesn't even brag, yet we have guys here who are trying to humblebrag with maintaining eye contact with a woman for 2 seconds
Thanks boyo

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
Real recognizes real

Thanks boyo

Thanks boyo

rl here, in case you didnt realize. keep posting your threads, i ll respond to them

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
rl here, in case you didnt realize. keep posting your threads, i ll respond to them
I wouldn't have noticed
cheers, we will run this forum with an alliance among highly sentient members
subordinates will fall in line

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
I am nothing like any 18 year old kid, i am the head of security at one of the largest bars in my state (30 employees under me). I will have 100 slays by the end of the year. They are only a borefest if you are low iq which doesnt suprise me that you dont enjoy reading them
I’m not like other girls 💁‍♀️

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back