2028 days

nigtard

nigtard

When the sky starts burning it will be a sign that it is upon us.No one will be able to escape, all the suffering will come to an end in a flash

Fuck. I don't think Giant Implants will respond to my dm until then

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453 and optimisticzoomer

did he leave rly or?
No
I'm saying his moment of fame is over
Most people who tried to contact him couldn't and people realised he's just advertising himself on here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
No
I'm saying his moment of fame is over
Most people who tried to contact him couldn't and people realised he's just advertising himself on here
He seems like he knows what he is doing regardless. Even tho I don't need OBO, the fact he designed that shit himself, performed it, had a big improvement on the guy and all of this done in the "earlier" days of his career tells me he is legit.

But yeah it seems like he is uncontactable

He seems like he knows what he is doing regardless. Even tho I don't need OBO, the fact he designed that shit himself, performed it, had a big improvement on the guy and all of this done in the "earlier" days of his career tells me he is legit.

But yeah it seems like he is uncontactable
There is a reason surgeons didn't do OBO already. The guy who got it hasn't even posted his eyes cos it likely looks shit

And for regular surgeries, go elsewhere to an experienced surgeon. Giant pushes you to go for "custom plates" for example for a simple bimax, cos he wants u to go to his dodgy Turkish surgeon cos he takes a cut. Better off just getting bimax with a different surgeon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
There is a reason surgeons didn't do OBO already. The guy who got it hasn't even posted his eyes cos it likely looks shit

And for regular surgeries, go elsewhere to an experienced surgeon. Giant pushes you to go for "custom plates" for example for a simple bimax, cos he wants u to go to his dodgy Turkish surgeon cos he takes a cut. Better off just getting bimax with a different surgeon
The main reason I want to go with him is not bimax but his modified genio. I want to make my chin narrower, V-shaped and pointier. He is the only one who sells that, and I don't want to get the korean V-line lmao

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer