• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Blackgymmax, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i was wondering the same thing lol

His legs were short
Also brutal how he mogged his manlet self at the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, mfk, klamus and 4 others
Brutal. Surgery that will most likely fuck you up for life if not paralyze you only for you to be 5'8

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, justropemaxbro, zharupodrugu and 2 others
would rather wear lifts fr

His legs were short
Also brutal how he mogged his manlet self at the end
Not really, he had insanely good proportions for someone who is 5’1

Finally someone sane itt
Bro it’s hilarious how people are calling him “insecure” in the comments
Jfl have they not see how short people are treated ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, FBl, justropemaxbro and 2 others
It’s always muh insecure muh will lose athletic ability as if someone needs athletic abilities at 5’1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, lebronjames23, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others
idk every day i see more and more livelifetaller content i know they are a bussiness and never show complications but LL seems pretty safe

• +1
Reactions: FBl and Deleted member 60224
It’s always muh insecure muh will lose athletic ability as if someone needs athletic abilities at 5’1
Why would one need athletic ability anyway? Unless they were trying to do professional sports
The odds are unlikely you’re gonna get in some fight you should just be fine walking around not intense sprints
I would rather be treated like a human then “lose athletic abilities”

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, IAMNOTANINCEL, klamus and 2 others
idk every day i see more and more livelifetaller content i know they are a bussiness and never show complications but LL seems pretty safe
Livelifetaller is the worst clinic you can go to since they had horrible complications but they are the only ones who post before/afters

• +1
Reactions: ltxkr2431
The LL forum is filled with horror stories by them, it's all PR and I wouldn't trust any LL clinic that advertises itself like this. As for safety, assuming you go to a good clinic it's OK. It's not open heart or brain surgery by any means, but it is a very major and invasive restructuring of your body and there's some risk, like with any surgery, but in particular with this one, and there's always complications the doctor has to adjust for throughout the lengthening process. Also, though people here who talk about how it will cripple you etc. are just ignorant or jealous copers, there is a small chance of fat embolism which can in some cases even lead to death.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Deleted member 60224
Its insanely expensive plus 6 month recovery. Mirin if u get it but no user on here will ever get it.
so a pipedream in terms of how unlikely it is for the average guy to ever be able to afford it. Yeah I agree

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Probably giga short legs. Like this chink weightlifter. Sitting and standing heights are the same

gigamanlet to average height, amazing transformation

He is still below avg height but his life quality would insanely improve
1.77m is 5'9.69", with shoes he is easily 5'10-5'11. we can say he is average to a little bit above average height.

Brutal. Surgery that will most likely fuck you up for life if not paralyze you only for you to be 5'8
5'2 to almost 5'10 is a massive quality of life difference dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Gotta Be something fishy about this..

The LL forum is filled with horror stories by them, it's all PR and I wouldn't trust any LL clinic that advertises itself like this. As for safety, assuming you go to a good clinic it's OK. It's not open heart or brain surgery by any means, but it is a very major and invasive restructuring of your body and there's some risk, like with any surgery, but in particular with this one, and there's always complications the doctor has to adjust for throughout the lengthening process. Also, though people here who talk about how it will cripple you etc. are just ignorant or jealous copers, there is a small chance of fat embolism which can in some cases even lead to death.
Which clinic is good then?

5'2 to almost 5'10 is a massive quality of life difference dude
Think he's 5'8 but regardless you're right, it can definitely improve quality of life if successful. If it fails however, not only do you blow away 100k+ on a failed surgery, you also risk the chance of ruining the rest of your life. I just always seem to hear negative things about the surgery and about the horrible complications that proceed afterwards. I'll admit though, I haven't researched LL much as it's not something I really care to know about but from what I've read online it seems like leg lengthening is successful 4 out of 10 times. Don't know how true that is, just did a quick search and a couple articles claimed it was 4 out of 10 times which makes me question if it's worth it. Just have to ask yourself if you're willing to deal with the worst outcome possible if it were to occur. At the end of the day I can understand someone wanted to go through the procedure, especially if they're much shorter than average. It's a brutal world and the sad reality is people will treat you like shit for lacking certain features, height being a massive one. Just don't become an .org autist and decide you need LL at 5'10 lol.

Which clinic is good then?
Dr. Paley (or his clinic, since he will retire soon), is generally considered the gold standard

he ascended 100 per cent

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Think he's 5'8 but regardless you're right, it can definitely improve quality of life if successful. If it fails however, not only do you blow away 100k+ on a failed surgery, you also risk the chance of ruining the rest of your life. I just always seem to hear negative things about the surgery and about the horrible complications that proceed afterwards. I'll admit though, I haven't researched LL much as it's not something I really care to know about but from what I've read online it seems like leg lengthening is successful 4 out of 10 times. Don't know how true that is, just did a quick search and a couple articles claimed it was 4 out of 10 times which makes me question if it's worth it. Just have to ask yourself if you're willing to deal with the worst outcome possible if it were to occur. At the end of the day I can understand someone wanted to go through the procedure, especially if they're much shorter than average. It's a brutal world and the sad reality is people will treat you like shit for lacking certain features, height being a massive one. Just don't become an .org autist and decide you need LL at 5'10 lol.
I mostly agree with the sentiment, but don't you think being 6'4 would make it very hard, if not impossible, for you to understand the perspective of someone who feels their height is disadvantageous? You're right at the point where height halo/SMV benefit starts to plateau, gigachad height. Why are you assuming doing LL at 5'10 is a stupid decision? Why draw the line there?

Last edited:
Dr. Paley (or his clinic, since he will retire soon), is generally considered the gold standard
Do u think gaining 4 inches would be difficult via LL? (Accounting the future problems and health risks)

Do u think gaining 4 inches would be difficult via LL? (Accounting the future problems and health risks)
Safety limit, generally speaking, is 3 inches for femoral lengthening and 2 inches for tibial lengthening, giving a total of 5 for double LL. You can forget about doing double unless you're a rich turbo manlet, it's super expensive and taxing, so 3 is the max you can realistically get. Mayyyybe 4 if you have long femurs (cause safety limit is defined based on percentage of bone that you lengthen) and your body responds well to the lengthening, but it's very unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
long torso.

I could reach 6'8 and still look proportional.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I mostly agree with the sentiment, but don't you think being 6'4 would make it very hard, if not impossible, for you to understand the perspective of someone who feels their height is disadvantageous? Why are you assuming doing LL at 5'10 is a stupid decision? Why draw the line there?
Said 5'10 because I assumed it was the average height (5'9 is but close enough). My point was that if you're around average height then wouldn't it be much better to say use shoe lifts for example rather than pay so much money and risk severe complications from the surgery? It's much more understandable if you're much shorter than average but I drew the line there just because I assumed the risk to reward is no longer worth it once you're around average height. At what point is enough enough? Not just with LL, but with any time of surgery. If you're average all around are you just going to continue to perform surgeries all over your body until it's all perfect? At the end of the day you're right I can't completely understand someone else's perspective, they have the right to have whatever surgery they want done. Just don't get lost trying to chase perfection.

LL is a retarded surgery. It is only worth it if you are a dwarf or something like that. With the amount of money you spend on it you can get Bimax/Rhino/Bone Implants and all the side stuff. With height lengthening shoes and insoles you will be getting 3 inches lol.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Deleted member 60224 and justropemaxbro
Said 5'10 because I assumed it was the average height (5'9 is but close enough). My point was that if you're around average height then wouldn't it be much better to say use shoe lifts for example rather than pay so much money and risk severe complications from the surgery? It's much more understandable if you're much shorter than average but I drew the line there just because I assumed the risk to reward is no longer worth it once you're around average height. At what point is enough enough? Not just with LL, but with any time of surgery. If you're average all around are you just going to continue to perform surgeries all over your body until it's all perfect? At the end of the day you're right I can't completely understand someone else's perspective, they have the right to have whatever surgery they want done. Just don't get lost trying to chase perfection.
The surgery in itself is retarded. Most of these guys if you saw them out in public you would just think they are average or a bit short. It’s all body dysmorphia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx and justropemaxbro
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Deleted member 60224
Insane ascension
did he do double LL? how much do you think he paid

Insane ascension
did he do double LL? how much do you think he paid
LL costs around 20k(so around 40k for double LL) in that clinic but they are untrustable

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
LL is a retarded surgery. It is only worth it if you are a dwarf or something like that. With the amount of money you spend on it you can get Bimax/Rhino/Bone Implants and all the side stuff. With height lengthening shoes and insoles you will be getting 3 inches lol.
jfl at you thinking that. Everyone under 5'8" should get LL.

• +1
LL costs around 20k(so around 40k for double LL) in that clinic but they are untrustable
bros is trynna make the guy disabled. Good Surgeons that do LL will cost starting from 50k-60k.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and Deleted member 60224
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and justropemaxbro
i will NEVER trust LL ,sorry
and dont give me that example of the bodybuilder/ athlete that competes but he did fuckin 5cm :feelskek: :feelskek:
cause that shit is stupid asf, and you just WASTE time for that low amount- if you dont do 6+ inches with NO impediments after , then its a shit surgery, ALWAYS

and dont give me that example of the bodybuilder/ athlete that competes but he did fuckin 5cm :feelskek: :feelskek:
cause that shit is stupid asf, and you just WASTE time for that low amount- if you dont do 6+ inches with NO impediments after , then its a shit surgery, ALWAYS

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
He still short lmao

• +1
Some 6 foot gymcel did LL for 6 inches in livelifetaller and was successful

Ive seen good results from that clinic
Why do you think they are untrustable