20k budget, I HAVE to step-up. Which surgery is the most important in my case (please?)

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.

I'm a 5.5 TRM, now I'm ready for surgery.

Major flaws: gap between the nose and the upper lip. upper lip too thin, jaw not prominent enough, elongated face. If you see a flaw please tell me so I can consider it.

fillers or implants ?

The light-frauded photo on which I look like a hamster is to show how asymmetrical my face is when I clench my teeth and reach the maximum size of my masseter

I don't think you need any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, delusionalretard and 4 others
I don't think you need any surgery
We are not on reddit so please so please if it's to tell me I don't need surgeries just shut 👏 the 👏 fuck 👏 up 👏
I'm fucking invisible, and my only way not to be is successful surgeries.

Age and height?

We are not on reddit just shut 👏 the 👏 fuck 👏 up 👏
You goofy ass clown you don’t need any surgeries you need to lock yourself up in a mental institution and get treated for schizophrenia and BDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Celexawer, Deleted member 13332 and 11 others
Impossible that you get 0 in Usa with this face

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kroker
Age and height?
6'0 - 27.
It's over basically because of my age.
But I can always make up for lost time if I gain 1 TRM point. It'd change everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
There isn't anything wrong with you to reasonably require a surgery

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Mau
6'0 - 27.
It's over basically because of my age.
But I can always make up for lost time if I gain 1 TRM point. It'd change everything
Maybe instead of fucking around on incel forums you get your life in order and settle down you faggot

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16090 and Catawampus
Have you tried Tinder? How many matches

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imagine me even trying at this point when there are literally mentally ill chads on here that still aren't getting laid apparently :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a scam this life was.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 1617
Maybe chin could be bigger, chin fillers maybe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
leanmax gym max

surgery cannot ascend u w ur face having 0 flaws :ROFLMAO:

We are not on reddit so please so please if it's to tell me I don't need surgeries just shut 👏 the 👏 fuck 👏 up 👏
I'm fucking invisible, and my only way not to be is successful surgeries.
You can start by posting straight pictures with a neutral expression and not cherry picking your best pictures of you clenching your jaw and posing in good lighting. I think you just made this for validation. If you're genuinely looking for advice, then post your front, side, and 3/4 completely unfrauded with your everyday facial expression.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16394
BDD.org

Go invest that money and ntmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, ChristianChad and gamma
Imagine thinking its overr and u look like this

39391612 C288 46A9 88AB 826A1D87D764

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Maybe change country, Usa is a black country and they hate white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Grindr God and 4 others
Get some fillers for sharpness and angularity.
Botox for wrinkles/anti aging. Maybe a laser treat.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
He claims to get 0 matches on Tinder, how possible?
Probably deleted the app after getting 0 matches in 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: .👽., one job away and gamma

Major flaws: gap between the nose and the upper lip. upper lip too thin, jaw not prominent enough, elongated face. If you see a flaw please tell me so I can consider it.

fillers or implants ?

In the 5th pic you legit look like a 6.8 TRM. In the first atleast a 6.

niggas over at trm smoking crack nowadays rating you a 5.5?

also there is nothing wrong with your face wtf. You are legit one of the gl guys. You are the perfect middle. Not intimidating good look. Just good looking so they can still show yöu off. Also great pheno. If you are having a hard time it’s not due to your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
looks like shit

In the 5th pic you legit look like a 6.8 TRM. In the first atleast a 6.

niggas over at trm smoking crack nowadays rating you a 5.5?

also there is nothing wrong with your face wtf. You are legit one of the gl guys. You are the perfect middle. Not intimidating good look. Just good looking so they can still show yöu off. Also great pheno. If you are having a hard time it’s not due to your looks
Nah ok 6.8 too high. But atleast a 6.4

You can start by posting straight pictures with a neutral expression and not cherry picking your best pictures of you clenching your jaw and posing in good lighting. I think you just made this for validation. If you're genuinely looking for advice, then post your front, side, and 3/4 completely unfrauded with your everyday facial expression.
Recorded right now changed positions for lightning changes: (accidentally clenched on the second take by reflex sorry)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Recorded right now changed positions for lightning changes: (accidentally clenched on the second take by reflex sorry)

Short mandible, weak maxilla, bad lips, etc. You're fine as you are but if you want to step up you will need bimax + lip augmentation + possible jaw implant if bimax isn't enough.

Your undereyes are also hollow and you have little ogee curve indicating a recessed upper maxilla, so you would need a modified lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, ChristianChad, Gren and 1 other person

fillers or implants ?

Lose bodyfat, dont need surgery tbh.
Get professional pictures taken + tinder plat and go slay.
Im fuckijg 30 y old and you mog me when i was 27 and i still slayed.

So either the city you live in is below 1 mil or your pictures+ bio are atrocious

• JFL
Reactions: Gren
You have a recessed maxilla and a long midface.

Short mandible, weak maxilla, bad lips, etc. You're fine as you are but if you want to step up you will need bimax + lip augmentation + possible jaw implant if bimax isn't enough.

Your undereyes are also hollow and you have little ogee curve indicating a recessed upper maxilla, so you would need a modified lefort 3.
428169B9 A6A1 413C 8255 F90DF6AAB2A0

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, .👽., Sal and 2 others
Lose bodyfat, dont need surgery tbh.
Get professional pictures taken + tinder plat and go slay.
Im fuckijg 30 y old and you mog me when i was 27 and i still slayed.

So either the city you live in is below 1 mil or your pictures+ bio are atrocious
Did you notice a big looks descension between 27 and 30?? How different do you look now?

Did you notice a big looks descension between 27 and 30?? How different do you look now?
ascended from 27 to 30, but i got way more muscular, fixed skin, gotten ahircut, dyed eyebrows etcetc

I dont see anything u can improve tbh

You're gl enough to prettyboymaxx. I'm guessing you're here because in college maesthetic guys mog. Yes you're 27 but the best way to slay jbs outside of high school is to go to places where there are a lot of them, like gym, dance and theater classes, yubo, etc. Regardless of that, you still have some areas to improve that can help you spend this 20k. Here's what I would do in your situation:

- Grow inner part of eyebrows and make them denser
- Fringemaxx, your forehead is slightly high
- Chin filler to get rid of dimple. Yes fillers are generally bad but there are areas in which they are harmless, like chin and upper eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty to reduce the nose tip, making the nose straighter
- Something to make the lower lip match the upper lip
- Genioplasty to make the chin match the lips

Before 3 last modifications:

After:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Gren
You're gl enough to prettyboymaxx. I'm guessing you're here because in college maesthetic guys mog. Yes you're 27 but the best way to slay jbs outside of high school is to go to places where there are a lot of them, like gym, dance and theater classes, yubo, etc. Regardless of that, you still have some areas to improve that can help you spend this 20k. Here's what I would do in your situation:

- Grow inner part of eyebrows and make them denser
- Fringemaxx, your forehead is slightly high
- Chin filler to get rid of dimple. Yes fillers are generally bad but there are areas in which they are harmless, like chin and upper eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty to reduce the nose tip, making the nose straighter
- Something to make the lower lip match the upper lip
- Genioplasty to make the chin match the lips

Before 3 last modifications:

View attachment 1431402

After:

View attachment 1431403

Maybe change country, Usa is a black country and they hate white men
@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @Ryan

The ethnics on the site gotta chill with gamma man 😭

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Looks234

brooooooo i will never take ur looksmaxxing advice seriously

This nigga is low tier chadlite and ur telling him he has major flaws

Wtf are you talking about? He says he wants to upgrade his looks by a point so he can be a Chad and I gave him the surgeries he needs to do so. I literally said he's fine as he is. All my advice is still objectively correct, and no, he's not a low tier Chadlite unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: Gren and ChristianChad

Buddy recommended bimax....
I gotta find a way to block someone on here

If anything a bullhorn lip lift but there is a serious risk of a scar remaining so I wouldn't do it

fillers or implants ?

if you're being serious that you struggle with women... that's discouraging. you're a masculine looking guy.

America is Kike, nigger central... anything and everything interracial is promoted here. Suppose to be remaking Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with an all nigger, monkey spook cast.

I would be willing to get Tinder Gold and run an experiment in any country you want...

1488 / TTBBE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 1617
leanmaxxing nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 1617
leanmax and get a better haircut and better style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16394 and .👽.
Schizo