[20m] What norwood is this?

A

Account717

Silver
What norwood am I? Is it over for me? I feel like Ive always had a bad (far back) hairline, but how can i tell if im actually norwooding?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.02.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.02.15 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Htobrother
What norwood am I? Is it over for me? I feel like Ive always had a bad (far back) hairline, but how can i tell if im actually norwooding?
Don’t worry

Don’t worry
I swear to f*cking god there are so many shits wrong with my body, my frame, eye area, skin, nose, lips, symmetry, height, every fucking thing. But if i am going to fucking go bald by 25 im legitimatelly going to blow my brains out. this is the last thing i need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 20064
looks normal brah

I also realized i have a sloped back forehead... does this mean i am retarded and low IQ?

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 16220, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
connor-murphy-lookism.gif
kenpark-suicide.gif

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
I swear to f*cking god there are so many shits wrong with my body, my frame, eye area, skin, nose, lips, symmetry, height, every fucking thing. But if i am going to fucking go bald by 25 im legitimatelly going to blow my brains out. this is the last thing i need.
Stop making stress
Cortisol=burns hair
If you continue with that attitude it’s gonna harm you

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Adonis
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Stop making stress
Cortisol=burns hair
true. also i dont sleep that well which may be stressful and lead to hairless. i need to sleep better! but sleeponbackmaxxing isnt helping since i find that so uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I also realized i have a sloped back forehead... does this mean i am retarded and low IQ?
thats a sexual dimorphic trait. all men have that.

I am MENA too.
He can get hair transplant and leg lenthning but yeah his height would destroy him.
He's an oldcel too.

Stop making stress
Cortisol=burns hair
If you continue with that attitude it’s gonna harm you
Not true. We have Leo here. He has ungodly amounts of stress in his daily life and his hairs are in tact. Nasolabial folds, that's the other thing.

BTW Im specifically concerned about this area

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.29.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.29.02 PM.png
    578.2 KB · Views: 0
realistically you would be doing yourself a lifelong favor if you just hurried up and died already. but since you’re a little pussie and still reading this pull the dildo out of your ass, waddle over to your computer, and order finasteride.

realistically you would be doing yourself a lifelong favor if you just hurried up and died already. but since you’re a little pussie and still reading this pull the dildo out of your ass, waddle over to your computer, and order finasteride.
Fin at 20 years old? what if my penis never works again

Fin at 20 years old? what if my penis never works again
Then you hop off in relief and rub your smooth bald head with your fully functioning 5 inch cock.