30s for LTR. Its what all gigachads do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and 2 others
do ons exist in india?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
do ons exist in india?
ye ive fucked basically all the dravidians mtb + in my city. I started swiping in bangalore now cause i dont want to be the tinder swindler of chennai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Aypo129, Autismcel and 6 others
True for men sex is just fun. No emotional attachment

True for men sex is just fun. No emotional attachment
You want to harden yourself in your 20s, else you became desperate for some shitty mtb who youve been with for 20 years and who will divorce you without a single thought. ONS in 20s makes you eugenic

You want to harden yourself in your 20s, else you became desperate for some shitty mtb who youve been with for 20 years and who will divorce you without a single thought. ONS in 20s makes you eugenic
There is also a lot of skill to keeping a foids attraction. If you can slay and be confident with girls it will be much easier to maintain an ltr because you understand how they work. Desperation would fuck up partner selection too and she'd mentally damage your kids or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
At 30 you should have kids already and a house

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 67869 and Deleted member 23558
ye ive fucked basically all the dravidians mtb + in my city. I started swiping in bangalore now cause i dont want to be the tinder swindler of chennai
Ah the slayer with 60,000 posts, a cult classic

“Harden” meaning you want to rid yourself of the ability to love and attach to mates as a normal healthy human would. All to avoid the potential heartbreak of a 304, rampant in todays society.

What a shit time to be alive, people have to destroy their ability to love to ignore the constant cheating and deceit in modern relos

“Harden” meaning you want to rid yourself of the ability to love and attach to mates as a normal healthy human would. All to avoid the potential heartbreak of a 304, rampant in todays society.

What a shit time to be alive, people have to destroy their ability to love to ignore the constant cheating and deceit in modern relos
Theres no ridding yourself of ability to love, cause love isnt real. Youre not a Buddhist monk to know what love is mate

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Sperm quality decreases after 25. You should have kids at 20-30
jewish lie, soyboys bring down the average. In reality peak genes fertility is 28-32 but its better to have kids when more stable so 34-38

jewish lie, soyboys bring down the average. In reality peak genes fertility is 28-32 but its better to have kids when more stable so 34-38
It’s scientifically proven bro. You will have down syndrome kids

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
It’s scientifically proven bro. You will have down syndrome kids
no its not, DHT peaks at 28 for a healthy person , and DHT upregulates spermatogenesis and is linked w sperm health.

no its not, DHT peaks at 28 for a healthy person , and DHT upregulates spermatogenesis and is linked w sperm health.
Dht is subhuman hormone. T is superior and peaks at 18-25

• +1
DHT is what people think T is lol. No DHT = shit life.
Dht makes u bald ugly cuck it’s over if it increases it appeals only to gays and turns u into a bear daddy cuck

You should have 1200ngdl T and low dht all chads are build like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and Deleted member 23558
Dht makes u bald ugly cuck it’s over if it increases it appeals only to gays and turns u into a bear daddy cuck

You should have 1200ngdl T and low dht all chads are build like that
DHT prevents hair loss

• JFL
  • Hmm...
who cares about any sides that blocking dht gives you anyway if you are a balding ugly manlet in ur 20s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and standardcel
It blocks dht bro
ok and? Cutting butter also involves getting the knife dirty does that mean if i get my knife dirty the butter will be cut on its own?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
LTR is cope unless: 1. both your gf and you were virgins or 2. you do ONS and LTR together (you cheat).

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, Deleted member 23558 and NoReedemingFeature
LTR is cope unless: 1. both your gf and you were virgins or 2. you do ONS and LTR together (you cheat).
How to say you are a teenager without saying you are a teenager.

Chads are constantly in LTRs.
"Slaying" is cope for compensating subhumans, it dosen't even exist in the way PSL-ers imagine it.
In real life, every "normal" person is in LTR. And also has a huge social circle.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Chads are constantly in LTRs.
"Slaying" is cope for compensating subhumans, it dosen't even exist in the way PSL-ers imagine it.
In real life, every "normal" person is in LTR. And lso has a huge social circle.
Chad isn’t a monolith

I’m chad and I like ons so it’s trivial QED

sperm quality decreases. More sperm = better looking, healthier, higher iq kids, no autism.
Why would nature let you have kids until you die if the sperm got weaker,
Dnt believe everything you read son

Why would nature let you have kids until you die if the sperm got weaker,
Dnt believe everything you read son
It’s proven bro backed by science why do u think autism is higher on kids with old parents nature intended to have children young and die young most didn’t even survive their 30s

It’s proven bro backed by science why do u think autism is higher on kids with old parents nature intended to have children young and die young most didn’t even survive their 30s
Bible had people living until 900

How the fuck am I meant to get any virgin LTR material in my 30s?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
God did miracles he doesn’t do it on anyone. Abraham got kids with 90 but not everyone should expect miracles
Al Pacino just had a child at 80 years old bro