• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
How old is he?

Brutal norwood

High IQ post

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and Splinter901
bro it's not over. i wouldn't recommend bald but probably a buzz would look best atp. with decent facial hair as well

• WTF
how the fuck do these guys cope with being bald like bro how the fuck would you just go outside with a hairless head and be like "ah what a fine and enjoyable day, i felt 100x better after shaving it"

bro your entire youth went wasted

i just admire their mental tenacity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 31560, tombradylover and 5 others
how the fuck do these guys cope with balding like bro how the fuck would you just go outside with a hairless head and be like "ah what a fine and enjoyable day, i felt 100x better after shaving it" i just admire their mental tenacity

balding is nothing compared to aging, 99.9% of those in their 40's are already gored to deformity by it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 31155
how the fuck do these guys cope with being bald like bro how the fuck would you just go outside with a hairless head and be like "ah what a fine and enjoyable day, i felt 100x better after shaving it"

They think that they have a good personality

They think that they have a good personality
Jfl they think growing a long beard and hitting the gym after being bald will save them from subhumanity

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism

there are so many men in their 20's here with atrocious skin

I was actually going to guess 28, his skin looks pretty average for a late 20 year old. His hairline I feel is what gives the impression that he's much older as everything else looks typical. Just brutal hairloss + poor styling choices.

• Ugh..
WTF happened to his skin?

hideous cuck

• JFL
I was actually going to guess 28, his skin looks pretty average for a late 20 year old. His hairline I feel is what gives the impression that he's much older as everything else looks typical. Just brutal hairloss + poor styling choices.

his skin looks like shit even for 30's

yeah, his skin looks average

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
If you live in a 3rd world country,

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
this chapo is obsessed

• WTF

the problem is thinking that 20's is young when it's not, the moment you turn 20 you are pretty much done developing, the real meaning of young is that you are developing and haven't yet reached adulthood, the moment you can reproduce you are no longer young by definition, then later on is deterioration which is just physical deformation from endogenous and exogenous factors and it can become noticeable in your 20's or 30's or even 40's, calling the 30 "the wall" is just stupid as there are people younger than 30 who are already deteriorated and others that are +40 and still aren't (99.9% of cases not by natural means).

Hair system or transplant if not it’s over

• +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
the problem is thinking that 20's is young when it's not, the moment you turn 20 you are pretty much done developing, the real meaning of young is that you are developing and haven't yet reached adulthood, the moment you can reproduce you are no longer young by definition, then later on is deterioration which is just physical deformation from endogenous and exogenous factors and it can become noticeable in your 20's or 30's or even 40's, calling the 30 "the wall" is just stupid as there are people younger than 30 who are already deteriorated and others that are +40 and still aren't (99.9% of cases not by natural means).
That's more specific to the 25 year mark in all truth. Most youthful moggers posted here are about 20-23 years of age. The body and mind tend to stop developing around the age of 25 and that's when the "deterioration" begins with some being a bit luckier than others, symptoms may even slide under the radar for the common folk but the reason 28-30 is often referred to as "the wall" by even most normies is because it's when most signs of aging really begin to take a negative toll on one's looks.

In short you're still young if you're pre-25, post-25 you can still ride the tail end of your peak, 28-30+ is when the collagen reaper finishes taking it's last victims.

That's more specific to the 25 year mark in all truth. Most youthful moggers posted here are about 20-23 years of age. The body and mind tend to stop developing around the age of 25 and that's when the "deterioration" begins with some being a bit luckier than others, symptoms may even slide under the radar for the common folk but the reason 28-30 is often referred to as "the wall" by even most normies is because it's when most signs of aging really begin to take a negative toll on one's looks.

In short you're still young if you're pre-25, post-25 you can still ride the tail end of your peak, 28-30+ is when the collagen reaper finishes taking it's last victims.

u start aging at 0 u retard not at 25, nothing happens at 25 that couldn't also happen at 22 or 28, idiots only pick that age because it's a round number in the decimal numeric system which is used because of the 10 fingers you have in your hands

jfl at putting the word deterioration in quotation marks, the word deterioration is a big understatement, extreme putrefaction is a lot more appropriate.

How is this not literal destruction?

3400720 6VELSKLOZRDN3OROABBREEVDI4 1

u start aging at 0 u retard not at 25, nothing happens at 25 that couldn't also happen at 22 or 28, idiots only pick that age because it's a round number in the decimal numeric system which is used because of the 10 fingers you have in your hands

jfl at putting the word deterioration in quotation marks, the word deterioration is a big understatement, extreme putrefaction is a lot more appropriate.

How is this not literal destruction?

View attachment 2314409
I said stop (further) developing at about 25, not that aging begins at 25 JFL. Emphasis on "about 25" as it's just a general age when most people reach their peak and begin their slow trail downwards but people are still open to peak a little later or earlier, just as puberty for men starts around 12 but it can vary anywhere from 9-14.

I put the quotations because my god you're acting so extra and dramatic over this.

I put the quotations because my god you're acting so extra and dramatic over this.

Because dealing with literal infinite evil is such a small deal

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Thats brutal man. His jaw isn't bad either.

Jfl they think growing a long beard and hitting the gym after being bald will save them from subhumanity

Just shave it bro and grow a beard, it will look good on you :soy::soy:

• JFL
This is why finasteride is a must if you're balding. It saved my life.